Brand New To This

Options
Hello,

I just started my log a week ago and I am very new at this. At the same time I start working out with a trainer three days a week. The trainer recommended me to this site. I'm have a lot of weight to lose. Roughly about 90 pounds but I am very determined to make it work. I would love to have a few friends to keep me in check and I would do the same for them. I'm a busy mom with two kids. I'll admit this morning I am sore and exhausted but still upbeat. I hope I am eating right. My trainer hasn't evaluated my diary so we will see. :) - Jen

Replies

• kimsue674
    kimsue674 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're off to a good start .. I just got serious with it about 3 weeks ago, and find having friends has really kept me motivated, always good to have more! Friend request sent :)
  • binnyblonde
    binnyblonde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in the same boat with you... a lot of weight to lose.... To think about the total weight that needs to be lost all together is a little much... so I'm trying for smaller goals until I reach the big goal :0)

I also have 2 kids and am very busy. I have to stop using that as an excuse to not make time to exercise. That's my biggest downfall...making time to exercise.

• easti44
    easti44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting food plan, and joined gym yesterday

Also I have a 100 lbs to lose.

Pats on our backs for doing this, one day at a time

Hugs
    Carol