New and loving it so far

Options
I have a love/hate relationship with MFP....rather I hate logging in every darn thing I eat but you know what...that is a good thing. It helps me stop and think about food and portions lol.

I am a single mom to two small kids, a college student, a teacher to my kids (I homeschool them) and I work part time and per diem at two diff psych hospitals. Stressful to say the least.....

I am doing Visalus, so that takes care of most of my meals. I add in one scoop daily of Rockin' Wellness to one of the shakes, blueberries, and 1/2 cup of quinoa if I am working so I feel full longer during a 12 hour shift.

I do a mish-mash of eating....I follow many Paleo principles but I can't give up cheese or my snack of hummus and carrots sometimes :grumble: So I try to do more clean eating as much as possible, grain free, mostly dairy free. I do Biggest Loser workouts...they are only 30 mins long and easy to fit in between homework and school. I also love Jillian Michaels or Jackie Wariner, but the Biggest Loser DVDs have been my favorite.

Always needing more friends and encouragement...I am obsessive about logging in daily lol. Glad to meet everyone here!:drinker:

Replies

• cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hows the weather out there?
  • krysiasl35
    Options
    just join about 1 mth and loss 5 # just so excited for the few pounds cant wait to continue
  • thefragile7393
    thefragile7393 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hows the weather out there?
    Hot, humid, and miserable at the moment lol. Monsoon time.