No Results!

Options
So I have been doing it all. Keeping calorie count, cardio, weight training and in three weeks I feel no change and see no change. Any advice or motivation?

I keep starches and sugars out of my diet for the most part, but it seems that if I eat one carb, I gain everything back and more! Uggh its frustrating.

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Please post your current height, weight and age so we can better help you =)

Also how many calories are you eating a day and how many calories are you burning with exercise?
  • AKaTC518
    AKaTC518 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm having similar issues! :( I wish I had some advice but I'm solely commenting to commiserate.
    I lost 65lbs in 2009 through diet and exercise but gained it all back and more when I got pregnant at the end of 2010. I've been trying to get back to my former self since mid-2011. Last summer I watched my diet and walked a bit with my daughter in her stroller and dropped a few pounds. I was 11lbs away from my goal weight, but then there was super stress from trying to find a house plus everything that comes along with buying a house, and then moving so I packed on some weight again. :(
    Now everything is settled down and I've had a steady intensive gym routine 3 days a week plus using MFP to track calories and the scale has not budged! No weight has been lost, no inches have been lost, nothing is firming up on me despite strength training, and my clothes are still tight.

I'm honestly at a loss. :( I have no idea what I am doing wrong this time. I'm doing better than I ever have and I can't lose anything this time around.

I apologize, I didn't mean to hijack your post but I feel your pain. I'm just so frustrated! :(