Hello!! mom of 4... Time for my body to be mine again!

Options
My name is Shelly and I'm 28. I have 4 beautiful boys and a very loving husband. My boys are 12, 7, 4, and 4 months. My husband and I have decided our family is complete. So now time for my body to be mine again!!!!

I don't have much weight to drop, but I am looking for an overall healthy, active lifestyle. I have some problem areas that I would like to target. I have about 8 pounds to drop, but plenty to tone :) I'd like to one day be able to run a 5k. I've never been a good runner or a runner at all for that matter,but it is something I really want to be able to do. My husband is in the Army and he is very fit and active. He runs marathons and I'd love for us to be able to go for runs together!

I look forward to meeting some other people with fitness and healthy lifestyles are their goals!!! It's great to have a support team!

Replies

• cbenedetty
    Options
    We both have the same goal . I want to run a marathon and I need to be a peak fitness level which is what inspires my weight loss/toning mission feel free to add me. I have a bit to lose but I want to really become a fitness junkie where nothing is ever impossible because of my body.
  • CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids of my own and 3 step sons and I'm working towards having a body I've never had (I've always been over weight). I'm also training to do a 5K in November.