First time someone notices a difference!

Options
Finally someone commented on how great I'm looking! They noticed the weight loss difference!!!

Replies

• booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling! Congrats on the hard work paying off :-)
  • mrslonc
    mrslonc Posts: 5
    Options
    YaY! It's the "little" things like this during the journey that help push us along. I'm still "waiting" for a nice noticeable change. I'm a girl.. sometimes I like a compliment here and there I guess! Lol. Keep up the great work.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Helps motivate you to keep going! :)
    First time anyone noticed my weight loss.. i was 20 lbs down, skyped my mom and she told me my *kitten* looked smaller, lol
  • jadawimali
    Options
    its lovely to get the compliments it means my hard work is paying off, i had to laugh when someone said to me "please don't be offended but have you lost weight?" (i was down 25lbs at the time) i just smiled and said no i'm not offended and yes i have lost weight thank you for noticing. keep up the good work and get ready for more compliments.:happy:
  • Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    It was great feeling!! Someone else commented today! I can get use to this. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!