Goodbye 50 lbs!

Options
chankanaab07
chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
Today I moved over my 50th rock! Goodbye 50 lbs, goodbye high blood pressure, and goodbye negative voice in my head telling me I'd never make it. I feel fantastic and am thrilled to be able to announce this on the message board that has been such a huge source of inspiration for me the past few months since I joined MFP!

This is my first major goal. I went from 225 to 175 and am 5'7'' in case anyone is curious. My goal weight is 150, and I look forward to returning to this board when (not IF) I make it and posting before & after pics.

I am a very visual person, so having these jars sitting on the counter and staring me in the face every day has been a huge motivator!

36647125-257e-4c62-ab0e-522604c3d80d.jpg

Replies

• gillmitch
    gillmitch Posts: 64
    Options
    such a great idea and well done I bet you feel amazing !
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, 50 lbs is a big deal! Well done. And I love your jar idea!! Super cute!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • Maribethlove
    Maribethlove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I have the same goals so it makes me excited to see someone who is getting close! Congrats!
  • annreagan
    annreagan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and THAT is one AWESOME idea!!!!! (I may borrow it for my house!)

Well, I am just starting on the journey, down to 179 from 195. I'll meet you at 150 in a few months.

Happy Fourth!!

43842298.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's is wonderful! Congratulations! You don't have much left to go. You'll be at your goal in no time!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Way to go.... great job !
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your progress doll!!
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What a great idea with the rocks! Think I am going to try it :0)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I bet you look awesome right now, at this weight! Can't wait to see your success thread when you reach your goals :flowerforyou: - congrats on 50 lbs down!
  • Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    congrats! I love the jar idea! I might have to do something similar!
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AMAZING work and I love the visual moving of marbles from one jar to another.

Great accomplishment you will make your next goal!
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love the idea... very motivational. Congratulations on your loss!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love the idea of the jars!!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! That is no small accomplishment and you achieved it by your efforts alone. Well done!
  • Kristine7813
    Options
    Congrats, that's a big deal! I LOVE the jar idea, too! How cool!
  • dobermomof3
    Options
    Great idea! I am going to copy this idea.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Great job and I am SOOOOO stealing this idea!
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats, 50 lbs is a huge milestone. You should try spending a day wearing a 15lb weighted vest. Even that small amount of weight will remind you of were you came from. Everytime I do that; I swear I don't know how I existed 50lbs heavier....
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love that idea too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!