A fresh start

Hey everyone my name is Angela. I'm 39, single mom of 2 girls almost 19 and 16. I just moved to Florida a month ago from Mass. I figured it was the perfect time for a fresh start. New place to live, new career (soon), a whole new way of life living here. I started walking 2 days after we got here, added in the couch to 5k program (starting week 5 next week), started zumba today and also joined the 30 day ab challenge and 30 day squat challenge. I'm not a huge fan of the scale. I prefer to use measurements and how my clothes fit as proof of what I'm accomplishing. I've lost a total of 14 inches so far but only 2 pounds. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend. I could use some extra support and I will support you in return.

Replies

• great work, good luck with it. I recently had my last child, i now have two boys and a wee 8week old girl (though not so wee as she was 9lb2oz). I no longer have pregnancies to 'hide' behind. So without having much free time i am now gonna shift the weight for good! x x:flowerforyou:
    Hey everyone my name is Angela. I'm 39, single mom of 2 girls almost 19 and 16. I just moved to Florida a month ago from Mass. I figured it was the perfect time for a fresh start. New place to live, new career (soon), a whole new way of life living here. I started walking 2 days after we got here, added in the couch to 5k program (starting week 5 next week), started zumba today and also joined the 30 day ab challenge and 30 day squat challenge. I'm not a huge fan of the scale. I prefer to use measurements and how my clothes fit as proof of what I'm accomplishing. I've lost a total of 14 inches so far but only 2 pounds. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend. I could use some extra support and I will support you in return.