proud...

Options
2»

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    oh and to answer, we're only dating, but still proud to show each other off.
    Do you post pictures of him on Instagram very often? Does he mind?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

if I had Instagram, I would. I definitely take sleeping pics and post them to Facebook everyday. I think the more I do it, the closer we'll get and he'll love me and be mine forever! Right?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

<<- Yes and yes. And we're only dating too!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Yes, I like to show off how they sabotage me at every turn.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

if I had Instagram, I would. I definitely take sleeping pics and post them to Facebook everyday. I think the more I do it, the closer we'll get and he'll love me and be mine forever! Right?

For sure. Make sure you tag him in all of the photos so his friends can see how cute he is while sleeping.
    Options

<<- Yes and yes. And we're only dating too!

that is sweet! Mine asked if I had a picture of us up at work. No, but the one I have of us is on Facebook and here, I think. I think that's good enough.
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

For sure. Make sure you tag him in all of the photos so his friends can see how cute he is while sleeping.
    post-10089-Bae-caught-me-slippin-sWIB.jpeg

And for the record, I do like to show off my guy! I hope he's proud to show me off when we go out too.
    Options

And for the record, I do like to show off my guy! I hope he's proud to show me off when we go out too.

love the sign off, goodnight from US, lol.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

But it was your birthday!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

love the sign off, goodnight from US, lol.

I love how you can see her arm holding up the phone in the mirror... FAKER!! hahaha
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

I love how you can see her arm holding up the phone in the mirror... FAKER!! hahaha

I'm giggling at that too... So funny.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

But it was your birthday!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Do you want me to be so fat we have to call out the search party every time we want to have sex?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

lmao!!!! Caught her in full makeup and managed to go invisible man to make her take a picture of herself. SABOTAGE! :P
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    are you proud of and like to show off your partner? Do they like to show you off, too?

Hellz yeah.

241361_1754985036083_4680488_o.jpg