My Weightloss Journey :)

Options
124»

Replies

• lindam89
    Options
    Wooooow this is an amazing inspiring and beautiful video.
    I don't know you but Im proud of you... Keep the good work and Livestrong!
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    what an incredible transformation. I couldn't even tell which one you were in some of your after pics! You look amazing.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your video hun. It really inspires me and helps me to stay motivated. There are so many times I just want to give up.....I Need to stay patient like you mentioned in your video. You are so beautiful inside and out. Great job and thanks again for sharing!
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    WOW~that was great, brought tears to my eyes! You have every reason to feel proud! You are beautiful!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That was great. Thanks so much for sharing! Very motivational!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That was great. Thanks so much for sharing! Very motivational!
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done!!!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    OMG that was sooooo sweet! I am so proud of you! I am so glad you are happy! What an inspiration you are! <3<3<3
  • girlruns
    Options
    Finally got to watch this. AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Congratulations on all of your hard work and for being such an inspiration!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are an inspiring woman!!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am in pure awe! You look great girl! :)
  • INEED2LOSE
    INEED2LOSE Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Just what I need to see today! Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful! :) Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    You look amazing! Very proud of you!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Loved the video, I was very inspired!! The moment that really impressed me about your journey was when in your "after" photos with friends/family and you were in the blue/white polo. I couldn't spot you right away and when I realized you were on the left of the photo I was like WOW OMG! congrats on your journey, you look incredible!
  • AkBUTLER
    Options
    You look amazing Amy!!! Attitude is everything!!! I love the idea of the livestrong bracelet!!!
  • AkBUTLER
    Options
    You look amazing Amy!!! Attitude is everything!!! I love the idea of the livestrong bracelet!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!