Stay at home mom wants to make a little extra cash

Options
2»

Replies

• raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    Well, Melissa!!!! Aren't you glad you asked??? LOL!

LOL, it's time for everyone to joing hands and sing a bar of Kumbaya
  • losingnow
    Options
    Ok! So sorry I asked! I am sorry I caused so much drama! All I wanted to know was a simple question! Sorry if I hurt anyone in the process by asking the question in the first place!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Well, Melissa!!!! Aren't you glad you asked??? LOL!

LOL, it's time for everyone to joing hands and sing a bar of Kumbaya
    I'll sing with ya Ray :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Ok! So sorry I asked! I am sorry I caused so much drama! All I wanted to know was a simple question! Sorry if I hurt anyone in the process by asking the question in the first place!
    No, it's my fault, it was late, I overreacted, she was trying to be really helpful and give you options same as everyone else. My apolgies for causing issues on this thread. I do apologize for that :flowerforyou:
  • aliciasjourney
    Options
    No, it's my fault, it was late, I overreacted, she was trying to be really helpful and give you options same as everyone else. My apolgies for causing issues on this thread. I do apologize for that :flowerforyou:

We all have those days... and besides, I can see how you would have taken what I said that way. Ok.. singing! :)

LOL! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Kumbaya my lord kumbya kumbaya my lord kumbaya kumbaya my lord kumbay oh lord kumbaya..

I know I feel better:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Kumbaya my lord kumbya kumbaya my lord kumbaya kumbaya my lord kumbay oh lord kumbaya..

I know I feel better:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
    :wink: :flowerforyou: