Yoga

Options
Does anyone have a good 10-30 minute yoga DVD? Me and a friend of my want one that we can use at least 2 days a week.

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Rodney Yee AM For Your Week has 5 20 minute practicesthat each focus on something different... forward bends, twists, backbends, hip openers.... His new Ultimate Power Yoga (kinda misleading title...its not really power yoga to me) is set up the same way. These dvds have made it possible for me to do yoga every day.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Gaiam has a beginners am/pm one that has 1/2 hour each time on it.

oh yep and Rodney Yee like mentioned above
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    agree with the above. I like the "strength" & "stamina" ones.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If you wanted to save the cash you could always check out Sadie Nardini on youtube - she's fabulous and has loads of different routines on there.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i just bought 5 day fit yoga which has 5 different Yoga work outs and I love the tape - It by Gaiam they have several different ones to choose from. Rodney Yee, Denise Austin, Biggest Loser all have Yoga tapes and there is even a Yoga tape for weight loss and I love that one too - I really haven't found one that I didn't like.

Enjoy!
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yoga Fusion and Yoga Zone on hulu.com are free... ranging from 20 min to an hour each episode