Bridal boot camp!

Options
Hi,
I am new to this forum, but have heard some very good things from others about this place!

So, my boy-friend proposed last week.....(Finally! lol....j/k)...... and we have set the date for November 30th for our marriage...I know...the first thought that came to my mind was..oh ****...so soon..how am i gonna lose weight before that?!!! lol :tongue:

But actually...we both are international students...doing our residencies here in US....and in the busy schedule as a Resident Doctor....we get only 3 weeks vacation for the whole year..so the only option was to get married in our country during our upcoming vacation in Nov this year..or wait till next year...and i was like..Oh yea...lets get married! :wink:

So, now the hard part...my current weight is 158...and the lightest i have been in my life is 135-138.

So counting from today 8/28/10 till 11/12/10 (we leave on 12th nov)...i have about 10 weeks...

I hate exercise and love food! He he :laugh:

I tried p90x for about 4 weeks few months back and lost like 8 pounds...but could not complete it due to work and also hurt my knee in a car accident at that time...

So, now I want to start p90x again (still recovering from a injured knee..but i think i m 90% healed now).....and will try to complete 13 weeks in the 10 weeks that i have...will try to do doubles on the days i am off.....and if that's not possible...am happy with just completing 10 weeks of the whole 13 weeks work-out

I dont know how possible it is....but I can say...I am committed...and want to feel good about myself on my wedding day! :)

So, if anyone out there wants to join me....plz do..or else...i will love to have some motivation and support! :)

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I don't have a set wedding date yet but i need to lose weight and tone up before x-mas !!! I would love to join you in a Bridal Boot Camp!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Oh how funny! I currently weigh 158 and am getting married on October 29th. I want to lose as much as possible but I also don't want to stress over it. I currently have 60 days to go and feel very anxious! I bet you do as well! Three months is not a long time! [this is how I felt last month, because that's when we decided to get married]. I'm sure you will kick *kitten*! Just remember you have to fit into your dress! Although, my dress is probably too big for me right now, I'm hoping to at least keep it that way. Ugh. We still have planning to do but are getting things done slowly. haha. How much do you have done so far??
  • spicygal123
    Options
    tammietifanie & coatadaycarrie- sure lets keep each other motivated. i also just sent a friend request to both of u! :)
  • bride2be112010
    Options
    I am starting the P90x Monday! :-) I too am gettin married. November 20,2010. I am about 160 lbs. I think the lowest I have ever been was 123 or so. Any tips on nutrition?
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing for working out and eating ???