200 cal breakfast burrito - 30 min = 2 weeks of breakfast

Options
- 2 16 oz. bags of frozen green peppers/onions
- 1 container of egg substitute (not the quart size, the smaller one)
- 8 oz. diced ham
- 1 bag of shredded reduced fat mexican cheese blend (approximately 1.75-2 cups)
- 1 4 oz. can of green chiles (optional)
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped (optional, i add as many veggies as possible to make the burritos as filling as i can for the fewest amount of calories) (approximately 1/2 pound raw and trimmed)
- pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce to taste
- 12 ole brand high fiber/low carb tortillas

Add frozen vegetables to large nonstick pot sprayed with cooking spray (not a skillet or saucepan, I use a pot that you'd boil eggs or pasta in) and cover until vegetables are soft. Add asparagus and ham and saute until veggies are just starting to get a tiny bit brown on the edges.

Add egg substitute, green chiles, and spices. Stir until cooked through and there is minimal liquid at the bottom of the pot. Turn off heat and stir in cheese.

Use a 1/2 cup measure to scoop it into the tortillas and roll them up individually in foil and freeze. Then I just microwave them for 3m15s-3m30s in the morning. It makes 10-12 depending on how generous your scoops are.

http://imgur.com/a/499r2

Pics of the entire process!!! :)

I have these every single morning at work, and everyone at the office tells me how good they smell. They taste GREAT and keep me full from about 7:15am until lunchtime!

Stats for the brands I normally use (may vary depending on what you use):

Calories: 202
Carbs: 20
Fat: 4
Protein: 17
Sodium: 818
Sugar: 3

Weight Watchers Points Plus: 2

Replies