Hey there!!

Options
This is my first time on myfitnesspal.com. It was recommended by a collegue to whom it was recommended after she had an executive medical for work. I have used another site but so far find this one a bit more simple to use and navigate around.

I am just like everyone else, I have a busy life combining work and family and trying to find enough time for me. Doesn't always work. So, I as others, have to strive to make balance.

I am a good old fashioned Canadian girl with a twist. I have high expectations, yes, but none so high for anyone else but myself. I've struggled with a weight issue since my early 20's but I've never weight so much in my life. So now is the time to get something done with it so that I can move into the next phase of my life happy, healthy and strong.

So thanks in advance for the support I believe I will find here and if I can do any thing for anyone else, please don't hesitate to drop me a line. :bigsmile:

Replies

• jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I am also a Canadian 'girl', altho I live in the USA now. This site is great. I log every day and am slowing getting to where I want to be. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.