need dessert ideas!

Options
ashtonscoggins
ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
In need of some EASY, LOW CAL. dessert ideas. Im a sweetaholic and its becoming hard to find anything I can eat being I want to lose weight :( . Any good ideas?

Replies

• lisa511
    lisa511 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am a sweet person too!!! I buy the weight watcher ice cream bars. They are sweet enough to satisfy my sweet needs and big enough that one is enough. Most of them are between100-160 calories a bar!
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    Fruit covered with lite cool whip is good very low calories
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow!!!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Rose wine, very cold, a small glass..... because it's sweet, but not something I'd binge on.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    I love the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and also the klondike slim bars(these are only 100 cals. and yummy) also I eat fat free kettle corn, carmel corn rice cakes, and special K crisp bars(100 cals ) all of these help with my sweet tooth and dont have very many cals or fat
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    I just found this one, I haven't tried yet but sounds wonderful!

Chocolate Mousse

1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
    1 8oz tub of FF cool whip topping
    2 cups FF milk

Pour pudding mix into milk and beat with hand held mixer until thick.
    Add cool whip topping and continue to mix until fully combined.

Servings Per Recipe: 6
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 51.9
    Total Fat: 0.1 g
    Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
    Sodium: 63.1 mg
    Total Carbs: 9.3 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
    Protein: 3.5 g
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    baked apple,

take one sweet eating apple, core, fill with raisins* mixed with brown sugar (or sweetener of your choice) and cinnamon, wrap in foil bake for 45 mins serve hot (tastes like apple pie!)

* I soak my raisins in apple juice, but you can soak them in alcohol if you want.
  • mariposadedios
    Options
    I have SUCH a sweet tooth, too. I am trying to avoid sweets as much as possible because once I start I can't seem to stop, but when I want something sweet I try: skinny cow ice cream, fat free/sugar free pudding, breyer's yogurt with candy mix-ins
  • bethanygl23
    bethanygl23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just eat frozen fruit with a little bit of vanilla yogurt on top, sprinkled with special k cereal! Delish!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love sweets and get light cool whip and mix 2 tablespoons with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese (added protein) and combine with a number of different things here is a few

warmed apples with 1/4 box of raisins and cinnamon
    cinnamon and blueberries
    sugar free jello or pudding
    peaches
    oranges
    bananas and sugar free chocolate syrup
    and plums

the base is only 60 cals so if I only have a small amount of calories I mix it with the sugar free jello or if I have a lot I add more. Its soo good and satisfying. Also guilt free blue bunny fudgciles are awesome with only 45 cals a bar.
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    baked apple,

take one sweet eating apple, core, fill with raisins* mixed with brown sugar (or sweetener of your choice) and cinnamon, wrap in foil bake for 45 mins serve hot (tastes like apple pie!)

* I soak my raisins in apple juice, but you can soak them in alcohol if you want.

How amazing does this sound!! :flowerforyou: Thanks guys these are some good ideas
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    No Pudge brownies....really yummy....the whole box makes 12 brownies at 110 per brownie but you can make a single brownie at a time in a min in the microwave....the whole box runs around 3-4 dollars.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Grilled/bbq'd peach half with a sprinkle of cinnamin topped with 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt! Light and satisfying.

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    baked apple,

[/quote

Navstar - thank you I am definately going to try this.

Karen]
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    SKINNY COW the best things, they are low cal chocolate ice cream its less than 100 kcal for and ice cream stick thats double choc and mint! its yummy and tastes of choc, their choc hot choc always takes the edge of my choc fix.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    oh and I forgot the diet soda cake! Any box cake mix with 2 egg whites and 1 can of diet soda. My favorite is lemon cake with a can of diet sierra ruby red mist =)

I make cup cakes and its only 90 cals a cup cake and they dont taste "diety" at all =)
  • gambitsgirl
    Options
    I'm not a sweet person (I'm a carb/butter) person but THAT sounds GOOD! Thank you.
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • Liza_Jane
    Options
    I like to take all kinds of berries. Add a little water and ice in a blender and voila! An all fruit smoothie. I think it actually tastes better than an unhealthy smoothie.

Another thing you can try is making substitutes in homemade desserts. Ex. Stevia instead of sugar (I don't like artificial sweeteners, but Stevia is delicious and has no aspertame) or XVOlive Oil in place of butter or crisco.
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like Jello 60 calorie Dark chocolate pudding with low fat whipped cream on top. Or jello cups