Is there such a thing as a Non Scale Defeat???

Options
for the last few days when I've been whacking on my bra, I've noticed a certain.... looseness.

I've blamed it on the age of the bra, the time of the month, my own imagination, but finally, I have to admit it.... my bosom is shrinking. They lurk in the bottom two thirds of my bra where once they spilled over the top. The sad thing is, I'm barely anywhere with my weight loss yet. What the hell?

I mean seriously, body, have you not got enough fat on my *kitten* and belly you could be burning?? Not to mention my thighs... Not my boobs! I feel like the Gingerbread Man in Shrek: "Not the buttons! Not my GUMDROP BUTTONS!"

Replies

• proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LOL....but touch luck...
    :ohwell:
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    \

I mean seriously, body, have you not got enough fat on my *kitten* and belly you could be burning?? Not to mention my thighs... Not my boobs! I feel like the Gingerbread Man in Shrek: "Not the buttons! Not my GUMDROP BUTTONS!"
    I have to say, I love that you quoted the Gingerbread Man from Shrek. How applicable. Hehe. I haven't had this issue yet. Even at my lowest weight (115), I still had ample "boobage." I'm sorry. Look at the bright side....you're losing. It figures that's the first place you're losing from. Good luck in your journey. It will all pan out. I'm sure the next place will be from somewhere you don't mind so much. =)