Time for a change!

Options
Hi everyone! The name's Mandi. I'm 24, I'm married and I have a 2 year old son. I am 30 lbs. heavier than when I first found out I was pregnant in October of 2007. It's time for this weight to GO! I was overweight before I got pregnant and now it's even worse. My goal is to lose about 105 lbs. I'm 269 and I'd love to be down to 165.

I'm going to join Weight Watchers and walk more. I'm also cutting out all fast food. I will exercise every chance I get inbetween classes and taking care of my son (I'm a stay at home mom). I hope I get some motivation from this site!! I need a swift kick in the butt sometimes to put me on the right track.

Replies

• littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have three children, and I have lost my weight while being a stay at home mom and student as well. My best investment was a jogging stroller, that way I never had an excuse, I just pushed him whenever I hit the trail. I'm training for a 1/2 marathon pushing my son the whole way...7 miles tomorrow night. You can do it!
  • skinnymandi
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm excited for this fall weather. I love being outside when it's cooler. I have asthma so I can't jog/run but I plan on doing lots and lots of walking. A friend of mine who lives close by is going to walk with me 2 times a week and we are going to workout 2 times a week. We're starting a week from tomorrow :)

I started dieting on Saturday and logging everything I'm consuming. This site has been a tremendous help! I have been overweight for many years and I can't wait to feel better about myself and start shedding the pounds.