About Time......

Options
I've logged into here so many times and logged right back out. Found out a couple of weeks ago I have diabetes so it's time to take this seriously. I've spent the last two weeks trying to monitor what I eat without logging it. I feel as though I've done pretty well, but there's still room for improvement.

Today - for the first time - I logged what I ate. I'm surprised at the amount of carbs I ate since that's what I'm trying to watch the most. So what they say about logging what you eat must be true ~ imagine that.

My goal is to lose 30-40 lbs.

Would love some support !!!

Replies

• nightrose117
    Options
    Ive just rejoined here.... it is shocking to see what some foods have in them when you log it..... really does open your eyes.
    i also have diabetes... find it hard to cut down the carbs... if you know of any good foods with little or no carbs could you let me know..

feel free to add me
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think mfp is a great tool for watching what you eat. I'm not always a saint food-wise but I have managed to lose 25lbs in the last year so it's not all bad. I like to have supportive friends around me and I will be there for you too. Well done in the progress you have made so far.

Sarah
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to be a friend on this journey.
  • keeslady1234
    Options
    You sound like me I need help also.
    http://keeshondcountry.com
    All about me. Terri Bricker
    Friends and will be skinny
  • sheree1976
    Options
    Hi I have just joined today. I have put on 4 stone (of fat) since the pregnancy of my twins. They are now 20 months and I have continued to put weight on so really need to do something. The weight is begining to affect me physically and psychologically. I have no motivation so thought joining a site may help.
    :happy:
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Way to go on rejoining the MFP community :-).

The food tracker is a god send, I still can't get over an apple has 20g of carbs!!!

Feel free to add as always happy to cheer on a fellow fitness compadre!