Tips to be calm :)

Options
Hey guys got my driving test tomorrow in the UK and just wondering how to keep my nervous calm before the chocolate does hehe
I don't know whether I'm feeling excited or nervous

Replies

• battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Firstly Good Luck.

I remember how nerve racking it is.

i sat on my bed and talked myself through all the manouveres and gear changes. turning a plate and checking pretend mirrors for a while the night before my test. it helped me keep sharp and remember everything.

make sure you get a good nights sleep and try not to think about it too much or you will make yourself more nervous :-)

you will be fine :-)
  • twhite4550
    twhite4550 Posts: 25
    Options
    Firstly Good Luck.

I remember how nerve racking it is.

i sat on my bed and talked myself through all the manouveres and gear changes. turning a plate and checking pretend mirrors for a while the night before my test. it helped me keep sharp and remember everything.

make sure you get a good nights sleep and try not to think about it too much or you will make yourself more nervous :-)

you will be fine :-)

Agree, well said. :smile:
  • JAE1775
    JAE1775 Posts: 9
    Options
    I like to listen to music to calm myself down and clear my head. Or go for a run! That reboots me everytime.

Claire de lune -

http://youtu.be/LlvUepMa31o
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Remember to yourself - You know how to drive a car. Imagine it's just one of your mates directing you to somewhere for the first time.

You'll be fine.
  • Formeonly21
    Options
    DID IT !!!!!!!