NSV

Options
ajewellmom
ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
Went to my daughter's first rugby game of the summer last night. Haven't seen the other parents as I don't go to practice, so when I arrived I made a comment about how much my son (3 1/2 years old) has changed and the two moms I tend to sit with said that it wasn't just my son that has changed. They actually were watching me walk toward them and they were arguing about whether it was me or not. THAT was a great feeling!!!! Now, copy and paste for future days when I feel down on myself. :)

Replies

• yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT NSV and a good idea to C n P to look at for those 'down days' You ARE amazing for achieving what you have, YOU made the changes and YOU stuck with it and for that reason you should indeed be very very proud.
  • sueclare38
    sueclare38 Posts: 125
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it, you're kicking that weight loss. One of the mums at my daughter's nursery who I haven't seen for several weeks, said to me, omg look at you you're disappearing, no belly, no bum, eat some food woman,lol.
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yeah somebody noticed. That's important. Heard when you lose 10 pounds you nice, 20 pound family notice, and 30 pounds other people notice. It's a big deal.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing nsv. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication paying off!
  • ancy1
    ancy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is just fantastic! Great motivator! Told you it is showing and you are looking great!!!!! I'm very happy for you.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!!!
  • __bishop__
    Options
    Awesome
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It's that feeling that keeps us going, enjoy it & remember it :) It'll keep happening as you continue to gain fitness and get out & about amongst people you haven't see for awhile. I'd gotten used to it after maintaining for a year, and was surprised when someone I know quite well but hadn't seen in a couple of years didn't recognize me. At first I was miffed but then I remembered...and I was smiling for the rest of the day, lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!