My problem areas, that I want to FIX!

Options
So friends, I am going to be flat out honest with you. I work out at the gym and I swear I try my hardest and I am seeing (results), well my best friend can but I mind hasn't yet.... well now I decided I wanted to work on my "problem areas" so I know I can see a difference from now on.

So first off...

~AB/Stomach/core: what ever you want to call it, I need help with it. I would like it flat, not a 6 pack, just flat would be nice, any ideas?

~ Back: I feel I have rolls on my back and I have no clue how to get rid of them.

~ Arm: HONESTLY I like my arms I really do. I just want to get rid of the little pudgy fat around the front of your arm pit. cause hell I am getting married soon and I don't want that showing in my dress.

~ Thighs: I have stretch marks on my inner and outter thighs and I want them more tone

If anyone has any advice/workouts/ etc that would be great.

Thanks MFP

ASH

Replies

• iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like to do at least 5 cardio workouts a week, about 30 to 60 minutes. Plus I do different types of crunches (upper, lower, and side), pushups, calf raises, and leg lifts about 5 times a week or more (these calisthenics take me about 20 minutes a night). With the combination of cardio and strength exercises, your areas will start looking better. The strength exercises are just as important as running, walking, biking, or using an elliptical. It's nice, because you can even log your calisthenics as calories burned!
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I would love to know too!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Have you tried workout programs?!?

Your on my friend's list so you know I how my results have been =) You know how much I love Insanity and I'm only in my first round! lol After I do my workouts, I feel like I came home from the gym. I also get my cardio and strength training in!

Maybe tonight go online, research about different type of programs. Or just go to beachbody.com and check out other workouts they have. People have been getting results w/ P90X, Turbo Jam Series, etc