Alternative Chick Looking To Meet Some Cruisy People

Options
Hey all, I'm fairly new here, been about 3 weeks now and everythings going pretty sweet, just wanting to meet some new people that have things in common, I'm heavily tattooed and love seeing peoples art work. Im cruisy as and get on with all sorts of people, so feel free to add me if ya want.

Replies

• felicityblu
    felicityblu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey, u sound similar. I love tattoos, swear way too much and usually piss people off by saying what I think but oh well, **** happens!!! Ha ha I'm here for a good time not a long time.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be mean or disagreeable, I'm just genuinely curious. What does "cruisy" mean in this context?
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be mean or disagreeable, I'm just genuinely curious. What does "cruisy" mean in this context?

Ha! I was wondering the same thing....
  • felicityblu
    Options
    I take it to mean relaxed, easy going????
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Also wondering about the word "cruisy" but I like it. I added you as a friend. I'm 30 with some tattoos and I'm a Makeup artist!
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry, as in friendly laid back, easy going people, don't do uptight and dramatic, lol
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Ha! I was wondering the same thing....

never heard of it.

GLuxLZ6.gif
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    where i come from, cruisy means a pickup spot (usually for gay men). as in, "i dont want to go to that bar, its all cruisy" or "dont go into that cruisy park bathroom." at least thats the only use of the word i have heard. funny regional slang.

but we should be friends because of the iron maiden.
  • felicityblu
    Options
    Yep that's what I thought,easy going relaxed! we say it all the time but wasn't 100% sure if it meant the same. Lol
  • ironmaidenchick
    Options
    Ahahaha a pick up spot for gay men, I say it all the time and it's a poplular saying where I'm from, lol not tryna pick up any gay men
  • felicityblu
    Options
    Ahahaha a pick up spot for gay men, I say it all the time and it's a poplular saying where I'm from, lol not tryna pick up any gay men
    Lol
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Everyone's on about cruisy, I'm trying to figure out "alternative" - music, sexuality, Nutella instead of butter? ;p ?
  • Ohnoes
    Options
    hahahaha. well im from northern california, we also say Hella a lot. so there it is.
  • ironmaidenchick
    Options
    Geez it sounds like im from a different planet lol
    If you don't know what an alternative chick is then I don't think we would have anything in common
  • ironmaidenchick
    Options
    Kiwi lingo :-)
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hahahaha. well im from northern california, we also say Hella a lot. so there it is.

I like using the word hella. However, I'm from Tennessee,and nobody gets it. *sigh*
  • Ohnoes
    Options

I like using the word hella. However, I'm from Tennessee,and nobody gets it. *sigh*

its funny, i never knew it was regional until i left the area, and people would hear me talk and know where i was from. also, in northern california we might call you dude even if you not a man. or we might even say dude in place of "wow!"