Not at all new but needing some support

Options
Helloooo!

I'm not at all new. I started with MFP in 2010 a couple of months into a very successful year. My lowest weight was 182lbs in December 2010 and that was a very good Christmas indeed.

Unfortunately I piled it back on gradually due to a very stressful couple of years. Things are balancing out now though so I'm trying to regain control of the scales. I've got a 10k to run in 8 and a bit weeks, I'm aiming to get to the summit of Scafell Pike later this year and I've got the Brighton Marathon to run in April. Plenty of fitness goals to aspire to.

I'm just needing some everyday encouragement to keep coming back and tracking my calories. I do really well during the day then just lose it at dinner, meaning I get off track because I lose accountability.

I know tracking my intake finely really works. Could do with some friends to help me along.

Replies

• MorganRae14
    Options
    Hi ikiniess!

I, like you, am not really new to this all but got more active again in the last week. It sounds like you've set some great goals for yourself. Remembering to log in and log all of the calories you take in has always been one of my big problems, as well. If you'd like to add me to your friends list, I log in every day and would love to be a part of your weightloss journey.
  • carolynSC74
    Options
    Hey Ikiness! I am not new either and I am doing well so far, 4 months in and lost around 24lb, I need new motivated friends, please add me, we can do this together! C.
  • NJWright731
    NJWright731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ikiness, I am not new either, but I am going to lose this weight. Feel free to friend me and maybe together we can win the battle.
  • lmb3171999
    lmb3171999 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I give lots of support and motivation.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Support is everywhere! Feel free to add me.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but I fell inactive for a bit. I have been back on track for about a month now, but would like some more active friends. I sent requests to everyone on this thread. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.daily log in