Support needed, over 100lbs to lose

Options
150tif
150tif Posts: 22 Member
I've been really horrible lately. I stopped "dieting" (I hate that word, makes it seem short term and it's not). With me being sick lately, tired and stressed beyond anything, I'm really ready now to do this and get my life back on track. Any and all support is appreciated as I REALLY need to be held accountable through this journey so I can reach my goal :-)

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Support is all around you. Feel free to add me.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    welcome.

Log everything. Read everything, ignore 85%. Be patient and diligent.

Fill out your profile.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    "A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step."

The battle is on in the moments you struggle most. Tired, stressed, unwell. . .those are all times to lean into your resolve to do things differently. They are easy things to use to rationalize our decisions to slide into old behaviors. . .I'm good at it!! But, when things get hard that's when we need to redouble our resolve and keep moving forward. After a "bad day" and having a set back or two, when the new day dawns, we restart our journey. . .we don't take a train back to where we started!

I hope you find your resolve and pursue your health & fitness with determination & vigor!!!
  • vickilouwalters
    Options
    I am with you completely. I have gained so much weight over the past few years. I am having some health issues that need to be addressed because of it. I am so thankful that my doctor recommended this site.

My name is Vicki and if you ever need to vent then give me a shout.
  • NJWright731
    NJWright731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have found a nice support group. I too, have to lose 100 lbs, but I take one day at a time.
  • 150tif
    150tif Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support and advice so far :-) really helping me feel more light and motivated :-)