Recipes for sweet treats or puddings please

Options
I have a mega bad sweet tooth and its what mainly puts me over my allowence.

I love baking so would love some recipes for low cal treats and puds please :)

46070649.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    I like making different oatmeal bakes. One of my favorites is apple and brown sugar but I've also used cranberries and dates instead.

2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
    2 overly ripe bananas
    1 apple
    1/4 cup brown sugar

Mix together and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. It's great right out of the over with some soy milk poured over top. It's sweet but not overly sweet.
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    my all time favourite is banana "ice cream"

slice some ripe bananas and freeze on a parchment lined cookie sheet. once frozen, throw in a food processor with some dark raw cocoa. add in some all-natural peanut butter, cinnamon, nutmeg - the choice is yours how you want to flavour it! the food processor will chop up the bananas at first, but keep blending! it eventually turns to the consistency of ice cream. love it!! :happy:

*edit* pinterest is my weakness - i have a lot of recipes here!
    http://pinterest.com/dreacakes/healthy-sweet-tooth/
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    strawberries and raspberries dipped in danone vanilla yogurt, yummy
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    1 box brownie mix of your choice (I used betty crocker milk chocolate)
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    6 tablespoons egg beaters.
    Muffin Tray
    Cup cake Liners

Stir. Fill liners. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or so. Eat.

I made 24 brownie things and they came in at 88 calories each. The number of brownies you make and the kind of brownie mix you use will impact this number.
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Look for some chia pudding recipes if you don't mind the texture of chia seeds.
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    Muffin Tray
    Cup cake Liners

I made 24 brownie things and they came in at 88 calories each. The number of brownies you make and the kind of brownie mix you use will impact this number.

Need to try this one!
  • 79kimmy
    79kimmy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    Muffin Tray
    Cup cake Liners

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    Muffin Tray
    Cup cake Liners

Need to try this one!

They're really good, don't taste any different that they normally would. They're kinda springy though (lack of fat I guess) but beyond that, totally the same. And tasty. Did I mention tasty?

I did forget that you use water as well, if the mix calls for it, lol. Other tha
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Look for some chia pudding recipes if you don't mind the texture of chia seeds.

This!! I seen a few great looking ones on SkinnyTaste.com. She has a ton of great low-cal recipes, sweet and savoury:happy:
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    170g pot of 0% fat greek yogurt with 1tbsp maple syrup to sweeten (could use honey), with a handful of raspberries and a crumbled meringue mixed it.

200 calories and a substantial protein hit too :)
  • jen_mv
    jen_mv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like making different oatmeal bakes. One of my favorites is apple and brown sugar but I've also used cranberries and dates instead.

2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
    2 overly ripe bananas
    1 apple
    1/4 cup brown sugar

Mix together and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. It's great right out of the over with some soy milk poured over top. It's sweet but not overly sweet.

You can make oatmeal cookies similar to this, without the added sugar:

1 cup of quick oatmeal
    2 ripe bananas
    any add-ins (chocolate chips, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.; I like to add a tablespoon or two of ground flax seeds)

Roll into balls and flatten, then bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
    I found with this recipe that sometimes the dough is too mushy to form into balls properly. If that happens, just add more oatmeal until it holds together.