if i were on a 1200 calorie diet....

Options

Replies

• __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    ... i would have to admit to myself that there are 1200 calories in each of these:

12 tbsp of peanut butter
    12 tbsp of mayonnaise
    17 eggs
    6 dilly bars
    3/4 delissio pizza
    10 cups of 2% milk
    10kg of cucumber
    240g of toblerone

just boggles my mind sometimes....

Good job you aren't then, 'cos you wouldn't be eating healthy, most of those are junk.

None of those are junk.

agreeed .

yes they are, :)

wrong-answer.gif

No, it was the correct answer, you just do not see my point of view ;)

(that's because you are too busy looking for little piccies instead of typing the words :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ... i would have to admit to myself that there are 1200 calories in each of these:

12 tbsp of peanut butter
    12 tbsp of mayonnaise
    17 eggs
    6 dilly bars
    3/4 delissio pizza
    10 cups of 2% milk
    10kg of cucumber
    240g of toblerone

Good job you aren't then, 'cos you wouldn't be eating healthy, most of those are junk.

None of those are junk.

agreeed .

yes they are, :)

wrong-answer.gif

No, it was the correct answer, you just do not see my point of view ;)

(that's because you are too busy looking for little piccies instead of typing the words :)

I know how to multitask...oh..and you are still wrong. None of that is junk.

tumblr_m8bggzrN4n1rrawjco1_500.gif
  • __Di__
    Options

Yes it is :)

But, that is ok, I didn't say it was bad to eat it, I said it was just junk :)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You lost me at PB... what was this topic about again?
  • __Di__
    Options
    You lost me at PB... what was this topic about again?

Haven't got a clue, I am just bored :laugh:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

12 tbsp of peanut butter
    12 tbsp of mayonnaise
    17 eggs
    6 dilly bars
    3/4 delissio pizza
    10 cups of 2% milk
    10kg of cucumber
    240g of toblerone

What's a dilly bar?

Chocolate covered ice cream on a stick.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Junk is in the eye of the person that can't see what's in front of them :flowerforyou: Food is food. nothing junk about it.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    10kg of cucumber

That's enough to make a nun sweat.
  • MissApplez
    Options
    and keep in mind these are things eating WITH other foods....ie peanut butter and jelly sandwich....a hoagie with extra mayo , 2 slices if pizza it all seems so innocent until you counting calories!
  • __Di__
    Options

Junk is in the eye of the person that can't see what's in front of them :flowerforyou: Food is food. nothing junk about it.

Oh sorry, did you misunderstand me, I fully agree with the bolded bit there, I am talking from the eye of myself. I consider it junk.

There, glad that's sorted :laugh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

They are neither bad nor junk.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Is this some type of challenge?
  • __Di__
    Options

They are both - to me. You er, don't mind me saying that do you?
  • brower47
    Options

I don't mind as long as you don't mind. Er.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Oh sorry, did you misunderstand me, I fully agree with the bolded bit there, I am talking from the eye of myself. I consider it junk.

There, glad that's sorted :laugh:

:D

funny-gifs-blind-prank.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    If I was on a 1200 calorie diet I wouldn't have been able to have dinner, let alone anything aside from dinner.

That aside I don't imagine people eating 1200 calories would waste it on Mayo.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    poor 1200 calorie peoples:(((
    You'd be quite surprised at how much one can eat and how satisfying it can be on 1,200 calories.

If you don't need or want to eat 1,200 calories, then don't. I will never get why so many people on this site are so concerned with what others are doing when those people are not asking for your concern or advice.
  • __Di__
    Options

Good girl :laugh:
  • __Di__
    Options
    If I was on a 1200 calorie diet I wouldn't have been able to have dinner, let alone anything aside from dinner.

That aside I don't imagine people eating 1200 calories would waste it on Mayo.

Thank goodness for that, somebody gets the gist! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • brower47
    Options

Good girl :laugh:

Thanks! :laugh: Er.