Any POPsters from Blogilates.com on MFP? Add me!!

Options
I'm a fellow POPster and was wondering if anyone in the blogilates community uses MFP.

Please add me so we can get acquainted :)

Replies

• alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do the workouts with my wife. :)
  • chk7
    chk7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i do blogilates too! i'm in the 2nd week of the beginners calendar :)
  • riizara
    riizara Posts: 5
    Options
    gonna start the july calendar tomorrow, add me!
  • ilike2dance
    ilike2dance Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love cassey's workouts!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Yes, Cassey is awesome
  • karolinaisfat
    Options
    Yeah me I love Cassey Ho, she's my Inspiration!x
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG. halfway through the first day of the July calendar. Think maybe I should have started with the beginner calendar! I can't do all the reps and have to break these up throughout the day, but dammit I'm going to do it!
  • beelikethebug1116
    beelikethebug1116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the beginner calendar tomorrow!
  • Shrinkmeslowly
    Shrinkmeslowly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just hit day 4 of her beginner video! it's so different from the usual that i'm used to! MFP says its such low calorie burn but I feel so sweaty by the time i'm done!
    Do you guys JUST do her videos or do you run etc with it?
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just hit day 4 of her beginner video! it's so different from the usual that i'm used to! MFP says its such low calorie burn but I feel so sweaty by the time i'm done!

The non-beginner regular July calendar has two cardio HIIT days already. I'm still trying to walk as much as i can, and If I'm not too sore I'm going to try to get in a hike on the rest days.
  • MeganEAnthony
    MeganEAnthony Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love her website. My favorite is Abs on Fire right now! So good!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts! Although I like her delivery in her older videos better I still like adding her to my workouts a couple times per week...I just have to use my own music for the newer vids.

My favorite videos are the back workouts (used to be a trouble spot but not anymore), the plank-a-thon and the standing Pilates one!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Best workouts ever! :drinker:
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    I just started watching her videos yesterday! I burn everywhere today, so it must be working!! I'm sending a friend request now :drinker:
  • daniellewillson3
    Options
    I'm in my second week of the beginner calendar and love it! I've done blogilates on and off for a couple of years but haven't ever tried to follow a calendar or work out consistently :) anyone feel free to add me, I've logged my calories for over 20 days in a row!
  • daniellewillson3
    Options

I use the free calorie burn calculator for android because I feel it's more accurate than mfp since you have the option of beginner, intermediate or advanced pilates. :)
  • SweetMary16
    Options
    I love her workouts, in my 3rd week of beginners workout. And love to add any extra of her videos just to do for fun. let's become friends :)
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    I love Blogilates!! Add me ;)
  • caseydevil
    caseydevil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this calender tonight!
    I didn't know there was a beginners calender.
    I tried a regular calender once, but had to quit after a few days. I was DYING...
    So Take Two

You can always add me if you want to do this together!
  • Senneth12
    Senneth12 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm working on her beginner's calendar. I'm taking it slowly, so it will probably take me a while to work up to the rest of her exercises.