Today was an excellent day in the Land of Weight Loss

Options
Pearsquared
Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
This was the first week I ate back all my exercise calories, and I ended up dropping 2 lbs. kaos-pinkusagi37.gif

That's the biggest loss I've had since my first month of changing my diet. Before, I would only partially eat back exercise calories, if at all (although normally, it's only about 150-250 calories burned). kaos-pinkusagi13.gif

I also got under 150 lbs., which means I get to reward myself with a haircut and red highlights. I've never dyed my hair before, and I'm very excited for this. kaos-whiteusagi07.gif

I went to Goodwill for more shirts (because I'm now at the stage where most of my shirts are uncomfortably big) and I fit into a medium from Express. A medium from a regular-sized store. kaos-pinkusagi39.gif

I also walked for over 1 1/2 hours at my town's Cherry Festival, and did not feel overly compelled to eat carnival food. kaos-brownusagi13.gif

Today was a good day. Goals met, NSV's had, and good things overall for my progress. kaos-pinkusagi17.gif

Replies

• eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Great job on your NSV's. Congrats on your progress so far! Be sure to post some pics with red highlights
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    Great job on your NSV's. Congrats on your progress so far! Be sure to post some pics with red highlights
    Thank you! And I will! I will probably get bangs too, so it'll definitely frame my face differently.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Isn't GoodWill the best?
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    AMESOME job!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    What an all around great day! Congrats!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Congrats...that's a fantastic accomplishment. :smile:

8488541.png
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV's!!!
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    well done <3
  • dennymau
    dennymau Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :drinker:
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Excellent on all counts!
  • itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's great how those personal goals mean the most to us.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    I like what you're doing.. the buying a new shirt and getting your hair done. I'm also so glad to read your post..because I've been eating my exercise calories back...and so glad it works. So many on here don't or only eat a portion of them.
  • carchie94
    carchie94 Posts: 45
    Options
    Nice. If I get below 120, or get my hips around 32", I think I'm going to go all out with clothes/hair. Maybe in September? Maybe?
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success!! :drinker:
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    I like what you're doing.. the buying a new shirt and getting your hair done. I'm also so glad to read your post..because I've been eating my exercise calories back...and so glad it works. So many on here don't or only eat a portion of them.
    I do like rewarding myself every ten pounds, lol. x3 My only rules are that it can't be food, and it can't decrease my activity level (so no video games and the like).

I used to not eat them back (or partially eat them), but I had a week of stress and decided to eat all of them back. I ended up having a pretty decent loss, and decided to try it again to see what happened. I think I'll be continuing doing it. (:

@carchie94: I'm planning on going on a shopping spree when I hit my goal weight too. :D I've been saving up, and I can't wait! I can't believe I'm less that 20 lbs away. When I started, I had 50 lbs to lose, and that seemed so big, but now it seems attainable.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    Congrats what a great day, hope you have many more days like this
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good for you - that is awesome!!
  • ReynaBarajas
    ReynaBarajas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting under 150! I'm currently dealing with hitting that small achievement myself! When I started 50 lbs seemed impossible! But now just like you it doesn't seem that it's that far off! I can't wait til I'm under 150, great job on Ur success! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!