any insanity or p90x freaks out there?!?!?!

Options
hey, i am finishing up insanity, going to add some p90x and maybe some brazilian butt lift. i love BEACHBODY!! i have 25 more to loose, i am in a wedding in november, and my 1 year anniversary of weight loss is in decemeber, gotta pick it up!! want some friends of those who workout to beachbody programs.....what are you doing and how are your results?

Replies

• aliciasjourney
    Options
    hey, i am finishing up insanity, going to add some p90x and maybe some brazilian butt lift. i love BEACHBODY!! i have 25 more to loose, i am in a wedding in november, and my 1 year anniversary of weight loss is in decemeber, gotta pick it up!! want some friends of those who workout to beachbody programs.....what are you doing and how are your results?

Hi! I'm doing P90X. I've lost 30 pounds so far, 8 inches off of my stomach! I love beachbody too!

How much have you lost?
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    havent really kept track of the inches, but i've lost a total of 21lbs, but not all on beachbody programs, but mainly. excited to get back into p90x because its such an awesome program and love the weights. insanity is awesome too so to do both i think is enough for me right now!!
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    whooot whooot! ;)
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    hehe, lets gooo viv!!! we got this!!!!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Have finished 3 rounds of P90X and am in my 4th week of a P90X/Insanity hybrid. Before I suffered a bicep injury that put me on the shelf for 6 months at the start of my first (of many) attempt at round 3 of P90X, I had gone from 288lbs, 34% bodyfat and a size 48 jean to 222lbs, 8% BF and a size 31.
  • firehawk2000
    Options
    P90X ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Love p90x.... on week 12 and when i finish im going to do another round!!!! Ive lost 20lbs and you can check out my progress, i did a post of my 30day, and 60 day results a couple of weeks ago!!! Look forward to losing some more weight with you!!!:bigsmile:
  • bdurant87
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today! I am pumped!!
  • AmenoKaji
    AmenoKaji Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :) I am mixing Insanity, turbofire and p90x right now.
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    so awesome! keep it up dude! so inspiring! all things are possible!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I started my hybrid this morning and started a hybrid thread. Come checkout the Beachbody forum to say hey!

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/69133041
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Love Insanity!

So far I have lost 13lbs & over 22 inches lost. I measured myself sunday but didn't do the calculations yet but I difference lost some again.

I'm on my finally week.

Than I'm starting Brazil Butt Lift and see what type of results I get
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm on my third week of p90x. I love it!! The yoga is really kicking my but though. I haven't lost much weight yet but i can see that i am much more toned already. I also do turbo jam. The music is really good.
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    yea i loved P90X when i did it. but that was so long ago that i see my muscle definition going away a little bit that insanity doesnt do......there is a very inspiring woman who once i saw her only 1 YEAR results was AMAZED!! she did p90x and insanity together like 3 rounds! and added some brazilian butt lift in there too. i think i wanna do something crazy like that too, since my results are not as i want them to be after 9 months. i also am in a wedding in NOV and really wanna step outside of the 2 diggit dress size!!! besides 40 minutes is nothing compared to when i was working out in the gym for 90 min to 2 hours!!! that just means i need to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get it in before my children wake up......ahhh the sacrifices we make to get fit!!!! worth it!!......next is TURBO FIRE!!

beachbody you R-O-C-K!!!!
  • AmenoKaji
    AmenoKaji Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nice to see there are alot of beachbody users here :)

TurboFire is fun. I am not a very coordinated or dancy like person but I really like Turbofire. HAHA I can't do BBL, i'm sorry.. that.. just doesn't feel right doing it as a guy. I'm sure my butt could use the work but I saw Cardio Ax and spent the next 25 minutes laughing at the tv screen. Leandro kills me.