Who wants to do Insanity with me?

Options
Hi guys!!

Was wondering if there was anyone out there who wanted to start the insanity program with me. We can support each other online and share our experiences throughout the 60 days.

Don't be shy let's kick Insanity's butt!!

Replies

• zebrapjs
    zebrapjs Posts: 2
    Options
    Is there no one?
  • GuaranteedResults
    Options
    Hey did you start yet? I bought Insanity a while ago & it's still in the box. My original excuse was I don't have the calendar and one of the DVDs is missing (that's actually true) but obviously I could've figured it out by now. I just honestly haven't gotten around to it. If you're in let's be friends on here and pick a date to get started.
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 11 weeks! Did the first round, took me a week longer, I'm now repeating month 2 for the next 7 weeks before I go on my hols. I might not be at the same stage but I'd love to have some Insanity support! It's a brilliant programme. I've not list masses of weight, 10lvs down, but I've lost almost 4 inches off my waist and feel great! Shaun T is one the most inspirational people ever!!
  • krisgoo
    krisgoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today if you want a buddy :-)
  • GuaranteedResults
    Options
    Yeah? I'm glad to hear you like it. If it's okay with you I'd like to add you as a friend on here.
  • krisgoo
    krisgoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cool - just did the fit test and not sure if good or bad but here goes nothing:

Switch kicks 94
    Squat jacks 44
    Power knees 83
    Power jumps 30
    Globe jumps 7
    Suicide jumps 13
    Push up Jacs 20
    Plank 51

Roll on tomorrow :-)
  • BrixenIvy84
    Options
    I did day 1 today...I'd love to have support along the way!
  • GuaranteedResults
    Options
    Okay, so I forgot to post this the other day but here's my fit test results. Those globe jumps (sadly) those kicked my @$$. I didn't realize how out of shape I was until I literally couldn't do anymore jumping after I did those.

Switch kicks 102
    Squat jacks 10
    Power knees 76
    Power jumps 0
    Globe jumps 15
    Suicide jumps 0
    Push up Jacs 23
    Plank 45

I can do about half of what the DVD says for each day so I'm going to keep doing Week 1 until I can get all the way through. WAY harder than I thought but I'm feeling like there will be excellent results in my future. =) How's everyone else doing?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you go to MFP's group section and search Insanity or Beachbody, you'll find a bunch of groups. A few of them might be able to help you better and have people who are currently doing it :)