OK APPLE GIRL, WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY MORE

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
...OF YOUR THREADS UNTIL YOU TELL US WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST "ACCIDENTALLY".

Replies

• MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

OK OP WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY MORE OF YOUR THREADS UNTIL YOU TELL US WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST "ACCIDENTALLY".
  • hide_yo_cats
    hide_yo_cats Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    We need closure dammit!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    She needs answers and closure, but refuses to provide us with any...
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    OK OP WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY MORE OF YOUR THREADS UNTIL YOU TELL US WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST "ACCIDENTALLY".

But, we really need to know. I told my husband all about these threads, so now there are even more people involved.

For the record, he's putting his money in with those who think it was a "wrong hole" situation.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

But, we really need to know. I told my husband all about these threads, so now there are even more people involved.

For the record, he's putting his money in with those who think it was a "wrong hole" situation.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Your husband and I are like minded. Hi5!

tumblr_m7erg71RQu1rby4j4o1_250.gif
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    This is the best soap opera ever!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing Mike and Ike in her general direction. 'Cause candy cures all.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I think someone should warn unsuspecting, curious MFP'ers to watch out for some posts on the prior threads that go along with this one...someone named JOY was posting "OMG! I am nearly 50 and I still have nightmares over seeing pictures such as these." Swear I thought my eyes were gonna burn out of my head. Yeah, and feel like vomiting too. :sick:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I'm throwing Mike and Ike in her general direction. 'Cause candy cures all.

tumblr_m985zbGVJj1re8d3fo1_400.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I think someone should warn unsuspecting, curious MFP'ers to watch out for some posts on the prior threads that go along with this one...someone named JOY was posting "OMG! I am nearly 50 and I still have nightmares over seeing pictures such as these." Swear I thought my eyes were gonna burn out of my head. Yeah, and feel like vomiting too. :sick:

I'm so cute I make you sick. Mwahahahaha....

tumblr_lr1z5n2xRh1r1rvcno1_500.gif
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I might even lose sleep tonight!
  • Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What is this all about. I am new but this seems interesting. ... :tongue: :huh:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

You know what scares me? Stinky winkies. I don't let them ANYWHERE near me. Not even on accident.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    What is this all about. I am new but this seems interesting. ... :tongue: :huh:

For anyone that missed it:

OP was constantly putting pics of boyfriend up.

Boyfriend keeps asking her to stop, she keeps doing it.

Finally gets fed up and tells OP he needs space.

OP thinks because she forgave him for something he did that he should forgive her.

Says she is giving him space but not 24 hours later, she stops by his house to drop off candy.

Not even 24 hours after THAT, she's calling and trying to talk to him.

And the most important thing is that she still hasn't told us what he did. WE NEED TO KNOW! The betting pool requires it!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1035789-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1036755-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything-part-2

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1036774-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything-part2

Someone made a part 3 for betting and another part 4 as a placement holder.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    This is the best soap opera ever!

Agreed.

8488541.png
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I must have closure.

For the love of Everything we hold dear.

Please.

Closure is needed here.
This discussion has been closed.