Sabotaged at work...now I want to sabotage my diet!

Options
gogojodee
gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
Having a difficult night at work. I was sabotaged for something that violates my employers policy. And now I want to give in. I'm at work in the bathroom trying not to cry and have been this way since the beginning of my shift. Ugh. I'm so close to just asking to go home early and cry and eat. I'm sorry to be such a downer. Hope everyone enjoyed their day off!

Replies

• AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't you dare give in!! Take a deep breath. I can honestly say I have been in a rough patch at work and felt like I couldn't go through the rest of my day. But, given a little bit of time to get myself together, I was able to make it through.
    While wanting to eat is tempting, remember that it's not your goal! Be strong, ask if you can take a quick walk, call an accountability buddy (if you have one or can). Just hang in there!
    I don't know if my words help, but I want you to know MFP pals don't want you to give up.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've gone.... almost 40 pounds... Deep breath and zen attitude!
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey! You are strong. Without knowing what the specifics are, all I can say is you just gotta move through it, stay focused!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey go back to your desk and write down everything that happened in a logical order. Take out all the emotion and leave it there. Take a deep breath and move forward. Do not eat your emotions.

Hugs
    GG
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    No, woman - no cry!

Take a deep breath, get a coffee, focus on whatever you have to do right now.

*Tomorrow* think about how you'll handle the saboteur. Come up with a PLAN. Right now, they're winning; don't let them.