Goals

Options
Life in general is all about goals. Weight loss and changing your life is obviously about setting goals. Small ones and then our personal overall goal weight. But, I personally believe that since we are not just dieting here we are making lifestyle changes that we have to make other types of goals besides just what the number on the scale is. So, without further ado my goals for the next week are:

1.) Drink all of my water everyday (instead of downing a couple of glasses when I remember before bed)
2.) More fruit. I eat about 1 serving a day now. i would like to have 3.

So what are your personal goals ths week to better yourself?

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Life in general is all about goals. Weight loss and changing your life is obviously about setting goals. Small ones and then our personal overall goal weight. But, I personally believe that since we are not just dieting here we are making lifestyle changes that we have to make other types of goals besides just what the number on the scale is. So, without further ado my goals for the next week are:

1.) Drink all of my water everyday (instead of downing a couple of glasses when I remember before bed)
    2.) More fruit. I eat about 1 serving a day now. i would like to have 3.

So what are your personal goals ths week to better yourself?
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My personal goals are to

1. Make it to the gym (or other real eversize) for atleast 1 hour once a day for 5 of the next 7 days.
    2. More fruits and veggies I love them but still somehow leave them out a lot. so Three serving of each everyday for the next 7 days.
    3. Clean house :frown:, I hate that one. I would rather spend the day at the gym :tongue:. How about we say 15 minutes a day for the next week.
  • Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    1) Eat mooooore veggies... i really like green beans, and I bought a whole bunch today.
    2) Increase my exercise to one hour per day, and work my abs more.

I leave for vacation a month from Monday... so it's time to push myself even more!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good topic!

My top three are.....

take a minimum of 10,000 steps a day

always have 32 oz of green tea

and never forget to tell my family and friends how much I love them
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My personal goals are to

1. Make it to the gym (or other real eversize) for atleast 1 hour once a day for 5 of the next 7 days.
    2. More fruits and veggies I love them but still somehow leave them out a lot. so Three serving of each everyday for the next 7 days.
    3. Clean house :frown:, I hate that one. I would rather spend the day at the gym :tongue:. How about we say 15 minutes a day for the next week.

So update on my goals
    I did work out atleast an hour all but one day in the last 7 days
    I had some more fruits and veggies but not quite as many as I had hoped
    and as for the house its on its own