Farrell's Extreme body shaping how to log?

Options
Any members of this program here? How would you log your exercise? I've just been doing search keyboard kick boxing and adding that but not sure if I could get a little more accurate.

Replies

• amkgraham
    amkgraham Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey there! I'm starting Farrell's tonight and wondered if you found a good method to track your calories burned? How's your 10-week program been going?? Good results? I'd love to hear more!
  • spampeg
    spampeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day an hour ago. Man, that's tough.

Once I get the hang of how it all works and what to do, I plan on using a heart rate monitor while working out.
  • amkgraham
    amkgraham Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations to you! That's very exciting! Mine is tonight and I am looking forward to it. :)
  • jenwarship
    jenwarship Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I do 45 minutes of kickboxing for the cardio days about 650ish calories burned which is pretty accurate to when I've worn a heart monitor. On strength training days I log under cardio for "Strengthtraining". Again, pretty accurate to when I've worn a heart monitor. Good luck!
  • guillius
    Options
    Hey there! Sorry I ended up losing track of how to get to this post. I've been in FXB since April, still there!… I've lost almost 50lbs… I never did read these posts so didn't figure out how to track it. I may start but it does seem so much depends on in tensity that I'll just be glad it's working. I just use a calorie calculator and tell it I work out 3 days a week (I know it's 6 but still). I then use it's recommended calorie intake for weight loss… it's been working pretty good so far!