Fitbit not syncing with MFP

Options
On July 3 and 4, my fitbit goes thru the sync process with MFPON but nothing happens - no calorie adjustment is calculated. Anyone else have this issue? Everything has been working fine until the last two days.

Replies

• CjLo8
    CjLo8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Yesterday my FitBit would not sync to MPF and I saw some say if you un-authorize FitBit for MPF then re-authorize it would sync. I did that and it worked. My FitBit was syncing until I went to bed last night but hasn't registered any syncs since then just showing 0 for everything! Hopefully they get this issue fixed soon!

I also noticed that all my previous days when I closed out for the day it said I was under my calorie goal but when I went back and looked at my past days it now says I'm over on almost all of them and my FitBit adjustment is now a much lower number than before.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yup me too!
  • PTIdgie
    PTIdgie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too and even though I KNOW how many calories I burned that are going to go against what I consumed it still bugs me when I look at my Home Profile and see a BIG FAT ZERO under exercise calories.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Just found out it is a FitBit issue.
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness! I was getting worried I had broken something! phew.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    if you try to force sync your fit bit is says they are down for maintenance so i am guessing tomorrow all will be better! : )
  • TMcChamp
    Options
    mine just sync'd but still no mfp update
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine took for ever to sync it helped that I deactivated and reactivated the link.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What is funny is my aria scale is working. I have my kids on it to keep track of their weight and they think it's cool! lol it synced today and the last time my fitbit did was about 5 hrs ago. guess I will see what happens in the morning! time for this mom to go to bed! Happy 4th everyone!
  • TMcChamp
    Options
    What is funny is my aria scale is working. I have my kids on it to keep track of their weight and they think it's cool! lol it synced today and the last time my fitbit did was about 5 hrs ago. guess I will see what happens in the morning! time for this mom to go to bed! Happy 4th everyone!

Its 423pm on the 5th over here ;)
  • piscesy2k
    piscesy2k Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just unauthorised and then re-authorised, and its syncing again.
  • cappycap
    cappycap Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I got a fitbit one on Wednesday, and synched up everything. The steps and weight synced, but nothing at all on the 4th. I revoked access and just reinstated, I hope this fixes it.
  • catbarc
    catbarc Posts: 1
    Options
    I uninstalled mine and reinstalled it and got numbers for the 4th and today, but not the previous 2 days. Does anyone know how to force them in or put them in manually?