10lbs lost in July... what's your July goal?

Options
June wasn't as great a month as I has planned. My husband and I just bought our first house and have been living in my inlaws basement for the past month and a half. It's been busy and diffucult to find time and space to work out. My mother inlaw has been doing most of the cooking which is fantastic other than I can't control my meals as well. Needless to say it's also been stressful living in boxes under my inlaws roof. So I guess I'm not totally surprised that I had no major wieght loss in June.

As of July 1st though, we will be living in our new home!!!! I will have my treadmill set up and all of my workout equipment unpacked. I will have no excuse to not workout. I will be doing my own grocery shopping and cooking again so I can control what I eat. I will also be burning major calories cleaning, unpacking, organizing and painting. So I am promising that buy Aug 1st I will have lost 10lbs.

So that's my July goal.....what's yours????

Replies

• Mexi1Rose2
    Options
    It sounds great that you are motivated and ready to go!
    My weight loss goal for July is 15-20lbs It's a bit much, but it can be done! I've already lost 4lbs, so I'm on the right track. :wink:
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My July goal is to tone, tone, tone! I'm nearly at ultimate goal weight so I'm not expecting any major/huge losses weight wise, especially since the last ten or so pounds are the WORST. I would like to lose inches if anything...and maybe 5 more pounds lol. Here's to a good July for every one!
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I'm setting my goal for 10lbs but would like to see 15lbs. All the best!!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in your 10 pound goal! My June was not as successful as I hoped - but I'm 3 pounds down almost and ready to stay on track in July.
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ill join you for a 10lb goal! I just got a new elliptical and ready to make it happen!
  • jess_erin
    Options
    oh... also to fit into a dress I bought that is a size too small :wink:
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    15-20 pounds. I'm going to Scotland the second week of August and I want to be able to do some clothes shopping being a size (or two) smaller. :) Also to fit properly into these old pair of pants. I can button them now but MAJOR muffin top, so to get those to fit nicely would be amazing.
  • Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll also join in on the 10lbs goal! Just getting serious about my weight loss, so it will be good for me to have a goal set to stay on track!
  • souzan651
    souzan651 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My July goal is 10 - 12lbs before my next hospital appointment.
    I have gained 2lbs this week and I am trying to break a plateau - I am just determined
    to try and lose this little goal, but as long as my weight is in a downward trend I won't mind
    it is all part of the bigger picture.:smile:
  • 12weeksandcounting
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5-7lbs. I am going slow and steady this time around. I have learned (the hard way) that if I rush it and deny myself too much then it will not stay off and iill be back here a stone heavier before too long. So, I am only weighing once every 4 weeks so I am planning 5-7lbs for the 4 weeks of July

Hope I can keep at it
  • jess_erin
    Options
    All the best pals!!!:smile:
  • Mirandadee12
    Mirandadee12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in on this!!! I told myself the end of June that my goal for July was 10 pounds. I don't remember the last time I lost 10 pounds in a month but this is the month!! Hard work pays off so here we go!
  • CherryBlossom86
    Options
    About 5kg which is about 11 pounds.
    Hoping toget to my goal weight by my birthday ( August 22) I have 9 kg to go!