I finally have a smaller waist after one year!

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
I'm 5'1. My highest weight was 163lbs in 2011, I went down to 145lbs on 2012. Now I am currently 124lbs! I give mfp lots of credit!!! Thank you mfp!! 39 lbs lost in 2 years and 21 pounds dropped in 1 year! I have 4 more pounds to reach my goal! If I'm not satisfied the lowest weight I want to be is 115 lbs.

2xu3.jpg

Replies

• chantelle0312
    chantelle0312 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow well done such a teeny waist how many inches did you loose?
  • MayKu12
    MayKu12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look so beautiful
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow great job.
  • poochimin
    poochimin Posts: 2
    Options
    amazing! well done! what exercise did you do? x
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. so beautiful and cute before... just incredible that a 20 pound loss made you even more beautiful. I'm happy for you.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations from Chicago! Yes, please share your workout and how many calories average per day was your target. I too am around your height but finding it harder to lose more weight. Need 30+ more to get rid of.
  • jaina08
    Options
    wow well done such a teeny waist how many inches did you loose?

I actually still need to check how much inches I lost, lol I will do it soon and let you know.
  • jaina08
    Options
    you look amazing. so beautiful and cute before... just incredible that a 20 pound loss made you even more beautiful. I'm happy for you.

Thank you so much! And to everyone else! :)
  • jaina08
    Options
    Congratulations from Chicago! Yes, please share your workout and how many calories average per day was your target. I too am around your height but finding it harder to lose more weight. Need 30+ more to get rid of.

I actually did The whole 60 day program of Insanity while eating really clean. I lost 8 lbs from it and toned up a lot. After that i plateaued for 2 months so I decided to change my macros. I eat 1400 calories a day but I always go under. I was able to lose 6 lbs in a week. Now I just go to the gym doing lots of cardio 6 days a week and I go to these body pump classes also.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous before and after! Congratulations. Thanks for posting. It gives alot of inspiration!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • amandaash980
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I too am doing insanity. I have completed one month. I have lost 11lbs doing insanity and making healthier choices as well as staying within my calorie limit. I started out at 190lbs January of this year and I am now down to 174lbs. My goal is to get to 145lbs and be considered a healthy weight by my doctor. A lot of my problem is mental. I am an emotional eater, a stress eater, and I eat out of boredom. I think this is my biggest obstacle.

Reading success stories like your makes me feel more inspired and helps me feel like my goals are reachable with time and dedication.

I hope you reach your ultimate goal!
  • Th3stral
    Th3stral Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! I have to know, did you eat your exercise calories back?
  • jaina08
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I too am doing insanity. I have completed one month. I have lost 11lbs doing insanity and making healthier choices as well as staying within my calorie limit. I started out at 190lbs January of this year and I am now down to 174lbs. My goal is to get to 145lbs and be considered a healthy weight by my doctor. A lot of my problem is mental. I am an emotional eater, a stress eater, and I eat out of boredom. I think this is my biggest obstacle.

Reading success stories like your makes me feel more inspired and helps me feel like my goals are reachable with time and dedication.

I hope you reach your ultimate goal!

Wow! Good job with Insanity, 11 lbs is alot for month 1! I lost only 3 on month 1.... Lol, but keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time! Thank you so much too!
  • jaina08
    Options
    you look awesome! I have to know, did you eat your exercise calories back?

Thank you! I never ate my calories back, I always stayed under my calorie goal.
  • HardeesGal
    HardeesGal Posts: 55
    Options
    That is amazing Jaina! You look awesome. So very proud to call you one of my friends and hopefully I have helped you along the way :-). Love you girl!
  • jaina08
    Options
    That is amazing Jaina! You look awesome. So very proud to call you one of my friends and hopefully I have helped you along the way :-). Love you girl!

Thank you so much Dawn! And yes you helped me motivate myself with eating clean! Thanks for everything, about me complaining about my binging lol. I'm glad your one of my closest friends on here! Love you too!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JAINA! Holy moly girl you are SMOKING! I am so happy to have someone as motivating and inspiring as you on my friends list. I am so proud of your progress, you totally rock more than words can even say! Keep up the amazing work!! <333
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!