Your heritage?

Options
What is your heritage?

I'm a mix-breed, lol. ;) German, English, Jamaican (when I say Jamaican, I mean the native Arawak Indian tribe, that lived their first), Polish, Swedish, more different kinds of Indian, Czechoslovakian, Australian and I know there is more but I forget, haha.

Replies

• Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ive always noticed that being Jamaican seems to lend itself to some wildly varied backgrounds that I really havnt seen in other cultures....kinda cool in my book! My blend is Jamaican, African, Cuban, Belizean, Panamanian, Chinese, Scottish and Syrian. =)
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine's not exotic, Irish, English, Scottish, Australian, New Zealand. I MAY have something Mediterranean from way back, i.e. The Spanish Armada. My mother, from The Orkney Isles, has an olive skin tone, which I inherited.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Born in South Africa , Mainly Israeli and Spanish routes and tons of Lithuanian genetics of peace :) Viking101
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Half Irish, half Russian, adopted by a family of Irish and German, and raised by them on an American Indian reservation. I like to say that I was born and raised to drink hard liquor, fight bears, and wear the pants as a wife. So far so good. Although I still await my first challenge from a bear.
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    German, Italian, Norwegian
  • dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    East Indian
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welsh and American Indian
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Chinese/Taiwanese.
  • Kalypso22
    Kalypso22 Posts: 54
    Options
    Irish, English, Scottish, French and something else all wrapped up in an Australian body :)
  • patsimmon88
    Options
    Lithuanian, Irish, English, French (France)
  • aisha1142
    aisha1142 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Half japanese and black.. Kimdsa a weird mix lol
  • ddslowly
    ddslowly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    irish and probably english. there's supposedly some dutch in there but nobody will admit to it.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Ive always noticed that being Jamaican seems to lend itself to some wildly varied backgrounds that I really havnt seen in other cultures....kinda cool in my book! My blend is Jamaican, African, Cuban, Belizean, Panamanian, Chinese, Scottish and Syrian. =)

I agree! It is pretty neat!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Italian and mexican
  • perfectlyimperfectturk
    Options
    I'm a purebred Turk.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Croatian and Irish
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Russian Jew. Both grandfathers were from Russia. One grandmother was from Austria. One grandmother was from Hungary.
  • librarianjenne
    librarianjenne Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    French, German (Alsace-Lorraine for both), British (Yorkshire), and Lenni Lenape-Delaware in an American body. My name is Roman and my distant ancestors were Viking.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Dad: German
    Mom: Native American, African American, Irish, Portuguese, East Indian, Jamaican, Colombian.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Polish, Irish (very little), Czech, German (very little) and Native