5K NSV

Options
RandyD2012
RandyD2012 Posts: 43 Member
Yesterday was my 2nd annual 5K with 2 of my good friends. We ran it last year in 32:48 total 10:34 minute miles. Yesterday we did it in an unofficial 26:57 at a 9:02 minute mile pace. I still can't believe I'm running. :laugh:

Replies

• spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    Congrats! I am currently training for c25k in week six and I can't believe I'm running what I am, never mind the full 5k. Keep it up!
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    That's awesome!! I can't believe the time difference here :drinker:
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I ran my second one in 30:55, and I felt like I was running fast! The first mile I did in 9:22 --- you are amazing!!! So fast! Great job.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! A great achievement! Keep up the good work!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A great achievement, congrats!!
  • katherinedelamater
    Options
    Awesome job Randy!! You've got me beat!!
  • OhioSioux
    OhioSioux Posts: 5
    Options
    It's awesome to hear how getting fit helps us get out and be active living life! Congrats on the huge improvement and congrats to you for enjoying an active lifestyle! Keep it going!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    go gurl!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go!!
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go, thats awesome!!! Getting leaner and stronger everyday :smile:
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great run! I'm still trying to bust through the 30 minute barrier, which I hope to do here in a couple of weeks!
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    Keep up the good work.!!
  • RandyD2012
    RandyD2012 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 2nd annual 5K with 2 of my good friends. We ran it last year in 32:48 total 10:34 minute miles. Yesterday we did it in an unofficial 26:57 at a 9:02 minute mile pace. I still can't believe I'm running. :laugh:

Official results are posted... Better then I my watch said....

26:54 total time 8:40 pace
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!