if i were on a 1200 calorie diet....

Options
13»

Replies

• fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    poor 1200 calorie peoples:(((
    You'd be quite surprised at how much one can eat and how satisfying it can be on 1,200 calories.

If you don't need or want to eat 1,200 calories, then don't. I will never get why so many people on this site are so concerned with what others are doing when those people are not asking for your concern or advice.

:flowerforyou:
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You'd be quite surprised at how much one can eat and how satisfying it can be on 1,200 calories.

If you don't need or want to eat 1,200 calories, then don't. I will never get why so many people on this site are so concerned with what others are doing when those people are not asking for your concern or advice.

Exactly.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    ... i would have to admit to myself that there are 1200 calories in each of these:

12 tbsp of peanut butter
    12 tbsp of mayonnaise
    17 eggs
    6 dilly bars
    3/4 delissio pizza
    10 cups of 2% milk
    10kg of cucumber
    240g of toblerone

just boggles my mind sometimes....

Good job you aren't then, 'cos you wouldn't be eating healthy, most of those are junk.

None of those are junk.

True...I've done the 1200 calorie/day...it ain't easy.

8488541.png
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHHAHA you are joking yes? Nobody in their right mind would eat only those foods if they have any brains and are on 1200 calories per day, not unless they want a rumbling tummy. LOL you are funny :laugh:

Fully agree with every aspect of your post there :flowerforyou:
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    If I was on a 1200 calorie diet I wouldn't have been able to have dinner, let alone anything aside from dinner.

That aside I don't imagine people eating 1200 calories would waste it on Mayo.

Thank goodness for that, somebody gets the gist! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

lol the thread took on a life of its own...

there was no real point to it, i just find myself looking at some food items, thinking i could fit x many of that into my daily calories....
    on the other hand, i look at a dilly bar (this is my current example because my neighbor just gave me 2 boxes of them) and it equals roughly 20-30 minutes of running. can't outrun too many of them :tongue:
  • __Di__
    Options
    If I was on a 1200 calorie diet I wouldn't have been able to have dinner, let alone anything aside from dinner.

there was no real point to it, i just find myself looking at some food items, thinking i could fit x many of that into my daily calories....
    on the other hand, i look at a dilly bar (this is my current example because my neighbor just gave me 2 boxes of them) and it equals roughly 20-30 minutes of running. can't outrun too many of them :tongue:

:indifferent: what is a dillybar, it has a cute name, but I don't know what it is :sad:
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    DQ-Dilly-Bar.jpg (image borrowed from: http://wengzaballa.blogspot.ca/2012/08/dairy-queen-dq-dilly-bar.html )

_MG_2664.jpg (image borrowed from: http://chowtimes.com/2006/02/02/dqs-chocolate-dilly-bars/ )

Dairy Queen - vanilla (i think) ice cream covered in chocolate.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

:indifferent: what is a dillybar, it has a cute name, but I don't know what it is :sad:

avababy answered that a few posts above.

Chocolate covered ice cream on a stick.
  • __Di__
    Options
    _MG_2664.jpg

Dairy Queen - vanilla (i think) ice cream covered in chocolate.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i would kill myself. 1200 calories is nothanggg
  • DonnaB0527
    Options
    Yep, and there are 31 Weight Watchers points in an entire box of Ho-Ho's. And yep, a few years ago when I was on WW and hubby was out of town, I ate all of my 31 daily points by eating Ho-Ho's all day. Last year after we got through my mom's funeral, I spent 3 days on the couch eating ice cream and watching bad television.

Sometimes you just have to. :smile:

240g of Toblerone, eh? I'll have to remember that.
  • DoingThiisForMe
    Options
    12 tbs of peanut butter scares me... I use like 3+ tbls per sandwhich lol and a pj sammich is a snack. One pbj is easily 500+ cals add a glass of milk lol half your cals gone in a snack...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Yep, and there are 31 Weight Watchers points in an entire box of Ho-Ho's. And yep, a few years ago when I was on WW and hubby was out of town, I ate all of my 31 daily points by eating Ho-Ho's all day. Last year after we got through my mom's funeral, I spent 3 days on the couch eating ice cream and watching bad television.

Sometimes you just have to. :smile:

240g of Toblerone, eh? I'll have to remember that.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Man I love Dilly Bars. It is a 30 minute drive to the nearest DQ, and they are always closed when I happen to be nearby, so I haven't had one in years.

Anyway, I knew I had to jump back on the MFP wagon when last week some evil sorceress brought a box A WHOLE BOX of Rice Crispy Treats to my house and said, "I don't like these, you can have them."

I ate the whole box THE WHOLE BOX while watching a season of Downton Abbey.

Alone. In the dark.

Not cool, self. Not cool.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would love to eat 12 tbs of peanut butter! Nom nom!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    mmm.. toblerone

2nd this