Turbo Fire 5 day challenge questions

Options
Have any of you followed this Turbofire 5 day Inferno? I'm curious.. The meal plans on here are way out of the norm for me and I'll have to make an entire grocery list to follow it. Have any of you done the 5 day challenege without following the meal plan to a T? I already watch my calories, I am wondering if I'll still achieve good results without following the food guide.

Replies

• shimacrema
    Options
    HI !

I did the 5 day inferno without sticking to the menu. I just stuck to a 1200 calorie meal plan using my own recipes. I released 2 pounds and 5 inches all around. I know I could achieve even better results now because I know the routine better. I love Turbo Fire.

Shima
  • trc117
    trc117 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for the input!!! I'm really excited to get a jump start with the 5 day training. I think its the perfect intro to get some pounds off
  • kae5299
    kae5299 Posts: 2
    Options
    But what i noticed is that the inferno challege meal plans are atleast 1200 calories but what if u burn 300 calories, wouldnt u be below the recommended minimum daily count which is 1200 calories?
  • kae5299
    kae5299 Posts: 2
    Options
    Jes wondering coz I'm gonna start the inferno too but I thought about the calories I'd burn and what if my body crashed?