Anyone recommend a good online HIIT video?

Options
Looking for a good HIIT or Tabata vidoe to do at home in front of the computer....
Thanks!

Replies

• erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Check out FitnessBlender. You can find them on youtube and at their website which I think is just FitnessBlender.com , they have a great selection of videos and workouts....
  • jassoi
    jassoi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    theres tons on youtube, fitness blender like she said ^
    just type in hit workouts and tons wil come up
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    fitness blender.com
  • Gremlinbaby
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv free new workouts every day. They look pretty intense. I was too scared to try them out myself. :)
  • brittanyrio
    Options
    I use www.benderfitness.com she has over 350 workouts on there and puts a few new ones up a week!
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP, I was just about to post the same exact question!
  • ndowns22
    ndowns22 Posts: 20
    Options
    It's not an online video but TurboFire is my ALL time favorite HIIT program! Make that my favorite program ever :) every girl should own it, its so much fun and you get amazing results fast.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender's Can you HIIT like a Girl is awesome fun. The pyramid HIIT ones are pretty fierce too. Hmm maybe the jump rope ones are worse I mean better. .Or the HIIT with weights. Too many good onesath their site to choose
  • brynnlantz
    Options
    Dailyhiit.com is good, they have new workouts almost everyday and its free. Melissa bender also has good workouts posted everyday too.