Would love new friends!

I hate to type it all out (you can check my profile for more info), but I am 24 years old, recently married, and I have a great 4 year old son! I would love to meet some friends on here as I am fairly new to the site. Don't hesitate to add me!

Replies

• Hi, feel free to add me - I'm trying to lose weight so I can set a good example to my child too.
  • Brand new to this site. Recommended by a friend who wants my wife and I to watch what she eats. We just overcame a huge hurdle with our 13 year old twins. They want to eat healthy. It's been a battle for a few years but a few months ago they are choosing healthy options and asking "is this healthy" and every week it's been getting better and better. My wife and I try to eat very well most of the time (except yesterday) and have appreciated the support we received when we needed it so now we 'pay it forward' anytime we can.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    feel free to add me. Been here only 3 weeks (2nd time round though).
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Feel free to add me, if you'd like. I've been here since January, though, I'm only trying to lose weight for myself and others who've used my weight against me.
  • Hi everyone! I am always looking for new friends and like minded people. Please feel free to add me. I know how challenging a healthy lifestyle can be as I have 100 lbs to loose. I have changed my habits and exercising more but finding that I am still having a hard time getting the weight off. I am looking for same minded people and would enjoy helping/supporting anyone in their journey to weight loss or maintaining their weight.
  • tlhendry
    tlhendry Posts: 1
    Hi, I joined at my Doctors recommendation. Keeping a journal is suppose to be the best way to really see how much you are eating and how you are exercising, sooo...My Fitness pal is my journal. I have tried weightwatchers.com numorous times but i hate spending money to be on their site and have their app, this site provides that to me for fres, Yippee! I am 50 and have put a few additional extra pounds on. It's hard for me in regards to portion control, I was always so skinny, I could eat and eat and never gained a pound until..... 30! Ouch, it hit and hit hard, but it was also when I quit smoking so that was my trigger. Time to take back my "youthful" body and keep my health!