Southern Indiana Running Club

Options
Anyone living near Louisville and or Southern Indiana (New Albany, Sellersburg, etc) know of any running clubs that also have newbies? I am interested in trying to find others just starting out like me and trying to run. Thanks!

Replies

• Jenldow
    Jenldow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know of any running clubs but I'm new to the new Albany area. Been here about 2 months. Recently I've started walking atthe New Albany park by Walmart. I've been looking for someone interested in working out with me. I have a gym at my apartment complex and have yet to use it.
  • reederx5
    reederx5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can meet one day next week a the park and walk. I work in Louisville and get off around 3:30 so depending on traffic I could be there by 4:30. My daughter and I have started C25K in our subdivision but it is very hilly. I am not a runner obviously but I am working on trying to become one. Do you run? I am old:) 43! But I do walk fast so don't worry and of course if you are a slow walker I can do that too.:smile:
  • mxdfemale
    mxdfemale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also love to power walk if anyone is interested? I am always at the New Albany park by Walmart. I am free early morning or evening as well. I don't have much interest in running because my doctor is adamant that running is hard for your body (I'm 41).