30DS and Weight Loss Questions

Options
First of all, congrats to those of you working hard and being rewarded! You keep me going! And these questions are for you if you would be so kind to respond :)

I started 30DS on June 16 and am on Day 3 of L2. I did about 13 days of L1 and had a day here and there I did not do it, like being out of town and the like. I am noticing slight differences in my body and have lost a few pounds. My schedule is super inconsistent, so I was wondering for those who have had great results with 30DS, can you still get the results without 100% consistency? I definitely plan on continuing, but I have a week long camping trip coming up in the midst of my extended shred and was hoping that this wouldn't completely ruin the results. I plan to do L2 up until the trip (which means a few more than just 10 days) and then start L3. Should I just start over after the trip? Advice please!

Also, I began wanting to be more in shape when I hit an all time high in my weight. When I started seriously logging and using MFP, I was down about 5 pounds from that high already. Since I started MFP on May 20, with cutting calories and working out 3-5+ days a week, I have lost another 5-6 pounds. Does this seem like a good rate of weight loss? If I keep at it, do I have the potential to hit my goal of losing another 50 pounds? Thanks for any advice! And thanks for your success stories, you all are such amazing people! :)

Replies

• brianacupcakes
    brianacupcakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I may have posted this in the wrong area, but I think my train of thought was that I was reaching out to those who were posting their 30DS success stories. My apologies! No wonder I haven't received any responses :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!