Fan Fiction: The Accidental Whoopsie

Options

Replies

• Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    and by "she" you are of course referring to a fictional character in our progressive fan fiction story. That's what I am talking about.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    He accidentally didn't respond to one of her texts within 90 seconds.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    and by "she" you are of course referring to a fictional character in our progressive fan fiction story. That's what I am talking about.

Oh absolutely!!!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the apology notes are all in blue pen,and he has asked her numerous times to use only black ink. Couple that with the red candies,and how COULD he accept an apology like that? I'm completely on board with the "he has something else and wants out" bit though. As far as the accident, I'm saying shoved/pushed/ hit "accidentally" or the photos thing...that sounds pretty solid...at least in this complete work of fiction it does...
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WHAT DID HE ACCIDENTALLY DO??!! Please for the love of all things holy... WHAT DID HE DO?!

He ate the candy and didn't call! There is no picture to prove it though.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ummm. I'm gonna need more to go on here? Not really understanding the plot. :ohwell:
    Yah I'm lost too.
  • jadermary
    Options
    I wonder if the lead fictional female character is aware she has a small cult following on MFP now
  • kckBxer396
    Options
    Maybe he "accidentally" tried to break up with her... she flips out and melts down and, as a quick recovery for fear of what will happen next, he says "Oh, I think you misunderstood".....that was a close one..
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Or maybe he accidentally left the lipstick stained collar in the bathroom, forgetting that she told him she was stopping by with a gift. Or was it by accident?
  • kckBxer396
    Options
    I wonder if the lead fictional female character is aware she has a small cult following on MFP now

this made me laugh harder than it should have.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Perhaps "Jane" has a hot sister that came for a visit. "Johnny Boy" came home drunk and 'accidentally' mistook the hot sister for her.

Sound legit?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I think it would benefit my marriage if there were a chart or diagram showing which things could theoretically be done by accident in a relationship and how one could deem these accidents as lessor or greater grievances. TIA!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Maybe someday, a person who has gone through a very similar experience will come in and contribute to this purely fictional, nothing to do with anything real thread.

Maybe? :wink:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

And who would play the lead in the Lifetime movie? My money's on Amanda Bynes.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

this made me laugh harder than it should have.

Haha me too. And it's true. I'm thinking we should bring the fictional lead some candy. Virtual candy. Maybe just a picture of an M&M. Don't want to appear too needy.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

I'm thinking Taylor Swift. She could write a song about it!
  • jadermary
    Options
    I think it would benefit my marriage if there were a chart or diagram showing which things could theoretically be done by accident in a relationship and how one could deem these accidents as lessor or greater grievances. TIA!

I wish I had that gif of the man "accidentally" falling INTO that lady lol....that was a good one. Someone posted it last night....but alas it has been censored
  • jadermary
    Options

PERFECT!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I think he ate all of her candy...
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

I'm thinking Taylor Swift. She could write a song about it!

Or Lindsey Lohan...