Fan Fiction: The Accidental Whoopsie

Options

Replies

• Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the lead fictional female character is aware she has a small cult following on MFP now

Maybe someday, a person who has gone through a very similar experience will come in and contribute to this purely fictional, nothing to do with anything real thread.

Maybe? :wink:

THIS. Because this is a pure work of fan fiction for creative minds who have some time to kill this holiday weekend. I, personally am only writing a work of fiction.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the lead fictional female character is aware she has a small cult following on MFP now

And who would play the lead in the Lifetime movie? My money's on Amanda Bynes.

I think that's pretty spot on!
  • Kindone
    Options
    I think it would benefit my marriage if there were a chart or diagram showing which things could theoretically be done by accident in a relationship and how one could deem these accidents as lessor or greater grievances. TIA!

I wish I had that gif of the man "accidentally" falling INTO that lady lol....that was a good one. Someone posted it last night....but alas it has been censored

^ OH MY GOD...i sat laughing for ten minutes at that. What if we put a skirt on the guy? Would it be ok? I was irrationally irritated when THAT one got yanked. *grumble grumble censorship grumble grumble*
  • Kindone
    Options
    I think he ate all of her candy...

I think he ate someone ELSE'S candy if you get my drift.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Can't we just let this stupid thread die?
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ahhh no, not intentionally , it will die of natural causes eventually
  • Kindone
    Options

That would involve having more of a life and less of a morbid fascination for a fictional train wreck's personal life.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

There she is! Ms. Sunshine and Happiness. :flowerforyou:
  • Kindone
    Options

I missed the GIF class. Just imagine a displeased look. Cause I like this thread.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

I missed the GIF class. Just imagine a displeased look. Cause I like this thread.

Comes all in here stomping in our fictional fun parade.... yeesh lady, you are not invited to play. Now I'm in for Amanda Bynes... but who will play the Federline lookin' fictional boyfriend-gone-MIA? Now for some reason I'm leaning toward Robert Pattinson... perhaps because of the twilightesque-ness of the teenage angst. Also I'd like to slap him, and I get the feeling that at some point in the story we're going to want to slap both of the lead characters. I also think his favorite candy would be those little annoying sour fruits that taste like soap. Then we could watch him make the sour face. Heehehe... ya, I just laughed at my own imagery. I think I saw a Robert Pattinson bug eyed gif out there at some point.
  • Kindone
    Options

Comes all in here stomping in our fictional fun parade.... yeesh lady, you are not invited to play. Now I'm in for Amanda Bynes... but who will play the Federline lookin' fictional boyfriend-gone-MIA? Now for some reason I'm leaning toward Robert Pattinson... perhaps because of the twilightesque-ness of the teenage angst. Also I'd like to slap him, and I get the feeling that at some point in the story we're going to want to slap both of the lead characters. I also think his favorite candy would be those little annoying sour fruits that taste like soap. Then we could watch him make the sour face. Heehehe... ya, I just laughed at my own imagery. I think I saw a Robert Pattinson bug eyed gif out there at some point.

Federline might be cheaper, but I see where you are going with the whole Twilight thing. This played out in the second movie. "Bella.. i need some space. Don't talk to me for a while. I am a vampire and I need to control who sees my image" "But Edward, I will love you FOREVER. If you make me go away, I will get on a motorcycle and drive REALLY FAST. Or post angsty things on an online forum. One or the other. Because I am so in love with you." "Bella, whatevs. Talk to you when i figure out if the other chick wants to chill with me or not." "but Edward.. how long must I wait? It's been fifteen minutes..." "Bella. I am a vampire. Fifteen minutes ago I was romancing your great grandmother. Just chill and dear god please no more candy"
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Federline might be cheaper, but I see where you are going with the whole Twilight thing. This played out in the second movie. "Bella.. i need some space. Don't talk to me for a while. I am a vampire and I need to control who sees my image" "But Edward, I will love you FOREVER. If you make me go away, I will get on a motorcycle and drive REALLY FAST. Or post angsty things on an online forum. One or the other. Because I am so in love with you." "Bella, whatevs. Talk to you when i figure out if the other chick wants to chill with me or not." "but Edward.. how long must I wait? It's been fifteen minutes..." "Bella. I am a vampire. Fifteen minutes ago I was romancing your great grandmother. Just chill and dear god please no more candy"

This is probably much more interesting than anything that actually happened to our fictional, make-believe character...

If it were my story to write, he would have put it in her pooper... and she would have liked it, LMAO!
  • Kindone
    Options
    goodmorning... I think she would have. Even if it was an accidental whoopsie that still hurts her to this day. (ahhhhh it's all making sense now...)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    goodmorning... I think she would have. Even if it was an accidental whoopsie that still hurts her to this day. (ahhhhh it's all making sense now...)

See, makes perfect sense, right?
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    May be fun to you, but there's a level of cruelty here... we all know where this thread came from. I'm not surprised the moderators locked the original thread.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I feel a report thread button being pushed about now. Quick, get to the ending.... what did he accidentally do????
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I feel a report thread button being pushed about now. Quick, get to the ending.... what did he accidentally do????

Which is ironic considering the one casting "cruel" stones is consistently nasty in almost every response I have ever seen. Interesting.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Which is ironic considering the one casting "cruel" stones is consistently nasty in almost every response I have ever seen. Interesting.

BOOM!

I just wanted to bring the thread back, just for that. :flowerforyou:
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i have yet to comment but i have read all of these. and it is simply hilarious and its getting me through my night at work! :laugh:
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    Well, that was amusing. Isaid she's (O.P.) immature (true), while other people posted far worse and mocked her. I'm the one you jump on? Yep, just exactly the knee-jerk reaction I expected. Thank you for proving me right. I'm still chuckling over that.