10 Months Progression. [M/25/5'7 240lbs -> 165lbs]

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    First comment because I am your biggest fan :D

I can't say it enough - YOU ARE AMAZING! You have come SO far from where you were just 10 months ago - the changes are really spectacular. And it's not only physical. I can tell how much happier and more confident you are in your body and in yourself. You are someone with a ton of drive, dedication, and motivation and it's amazing to see you STILL progressing even though you look so good already! Keep reaching for your goal :) You are a fantastic example of what can be achieved if we just work for it.

Very happy and honoured to be a part of your fitness journey. You are one of my most inspiring and supportive friends that make me push harder to better myself :)

Keep up the amazing work Daniel! I am super proud of you <3
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    boom! amazing!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    First comment because I am your biggest fan :D<3

I can't say it enough - YOU ARE AMAZING! You have come SO far from where you were just 10 months ago - the changes are really spectacular. And it's not only physical. I can tell how much happier and more confident you are in your body and in yourself. You are someone with a ton of drive, dedication, and motivation and it's amazing to see you STILL progressing even though you look so good already! You are a fantastic example of what can be achieved if we just work for it.

Very happy and honoured to be a part of your fitness journey, you are one of my most inspiring friends that make me push harder to better myself and make you proud :)

I for one am definitely proud of you. Keep up the amazing work Daniel!

Please excuse me while I wipe this manly tear of strength from my eyes.

You are so incredibly sweet and kind. It's an honor to have you as a friend and I really value the friendship we have created over the last few months. You are such an inspiration. Your dedication and hard work does not go unnoticed - and I can't put into words how proud I am of you.

Thank you so much for your kind words my darling Quelly, and thank you for everything in general.

I adore you <3
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    It's so amazing the progress you've made in less than a year. <3 So glad to have you as an MFP!!!
  • brillmer
    Options
    boom! amazing!
    Thank you becca =) You are quite amazing yourself
    It's so amazing the progress you've made in less than a year. <3 So glad to have you as an MFP!!!

Thank you so much! I am so glad to have recently met you. You are an amazing inspiration and a great friend to have. So sweet and kind!!! <3
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    amazing,you should be so proud :)
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! Stories like yours keep the rest of us going! Great work!
    :wink:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your amazing progress.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress. You look great!
  • brillmer
    Options
    amazing,you should be so proud :)
    Thanks so much for sharing! Stories like yours keep the rest of us going! Great work!
    :wink:
    congrats on your amazing progress.
    Wonderful progress. You look great!

:blushing: :embarassed:

Thank you soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look pretty freaking amazing! I'm currently reading Jack's site that you posted and there is a LOT of good info to go around there. Thanks for putting all of the details in your reddit post! Great work!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!
  • brillmer
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!
    You look pretty freaking amazing! I'm currently reading Jack's site that you posted and there is a LOT of good info to go around there. Thanks for putting all of the details in your reddit post! Great work!

Thank you for your kind words =) Jack is awesome and so is that site.

Please feel free to add me or message me if you have any other questions or need some motivation or guidance :D
    You look great, good job!

Thankk you!!! You have made an unbelievable transformation yourself!
  • lifting_life
    lifting_life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I see the Biceps bro! Working on them there guns
  • brillmer
    Options
    I see the Biceps bro! Working on them there guns

Thank you man. Mirin your pics has got me to where I am. Gonna keep on mirin till i get there~
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! A great inspiration!!!!! Well done :)
  • brillmer
    Options
    You look great! A great inspiration!!!!! Well done :)
    Thank you! :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    :love: wow , well done!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Good job :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!