stomach, butt and more energy

Options
Hey guys I wanted to ask you guys a few questions. Its 3 areas I really want to work on: stomach, butt, and more energy. Can you guys give me some pointers.. idc if exercise, food, anything that will help me with these areas.

My biggest issue is I am drinking a lot of caffeine bc I always feel drain. I do exercise but I need something thats going to help with gaining more energy. Also the two major areas i want to work on is my waistline, and butt... So Help me if you can..
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    What is your daily calorie goal and do you meet it?
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    1700 and yea i meet it..
  • latoyasmith1985
    Options
    help!!!!!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You're never going to get more energy naturally while you drink caffeinated beverages. Try to get rid of your habit on them and it will suck for a few weeks (possibly up to a month) but after that you're body will start to adjust.

B vitamins are supposed to be good for energy- make sure you're getting them (multi-vitamin).

To lose body fat you have to use more calories than you're eating. So I would suggest adding in more exercise, or lowering your calories. Start slow- 100 cals less for 2 weeks and see if there's a difference in weight/body fat.

Also be honest with your calorie consumption. Do you take "bites" of things here and there through the day? Those "tastes" add up quick and even a few hundred calories over a day on a frequent basis can stop your weight loss/fat loss and you'll just maintain.

Are you doing any strength training? More muscle helps burn fat while your body is at rest, cardio burns fat while you're doing it.
  • latoyasmith1985
    Options
    Thanks a lot.. I appreciate the response. I do agree I do need to give up the caffeinated beverages.. I am going to work on that. I do cardio like 3-4 times out of the week.