UFC 162... Need something to snack on

Options
UFC 162 is coming up, and i always get snacks in, but i normally buy really unhealthy snacks like pringles and chocolate. Any suggestions on kind of healthy yet tasty snacks that i could buy for the event.

Cheers guys

Replies

• Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Looking forward to it! Silva all the way :) Go all out for it. UFC main events like this deserves big nasty calories to go along with it. I know I'll be openening another tub of ice cream for sure.
  • JamieTateMMA
    Options
    You know it, Anderson to K.O him in the 2nd or 3rd, i normally go all out but feel guilty as crap afterwards haha :/
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Watching all the fights is going to take a couple of hours, I suggest a vegetable platter. If you need a dip get some hummus.
  • JamieTateMMA
    Options
    Thats not actually a bad idea, not a fan of hummus but i'm sure i can put something together, and get some yogurt covered banana pieces as something sweet to eat. Cheers
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SILVA ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Any who is you're looking for sweet I like plain greek yogurt, honey, chop up some bananas, apples, pecans.. mis all together and viola! Salty hmmmmm.. pretzles? hummus sounds delish also :)